People complain, but

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I was for my sister's wedding. I can go the rest of my life not being in someone else's wedding.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ll only do it for people I’m super close to. I already did it for SIL so now I only have my best friend left, lol. Anyone else I’d politely decline. Too much work and money.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've declined a number of times, I have no wish to ever be a bridesmaid or MOH
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I was younger I wanted to and it made me sad that I never got to (was only ever one for my mom's wedding and that doesn't really count).

Now that I'm older I'm beyond that and don't care about it. Honestly, if someone asked me now I'd probably find it more of an annoyance than anything. Just call me old and crotchety. LOL
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was matron of honor at my SILs wedding, but only then lol... never before or after
Anonymous 3

Unread post

“You’re important to me. Would you like to be a part of my wedding?”

“No.”

That’s so weird.
Sassy762 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:28 pm
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol.....well I didnt put it exactly like that.
One time I was pregnant (actually due around the wedding date) so that wouldn't have been pretty.
Another time I had already planned a vacation and was asked afterwards to be in the wedding.
One time I really didnt like the groom (I knew he was a cheating jackass) so I told the bride that I had vacation plans already made.....I straight up lied that time. But each time I sent a few really nice wedding gifts and a check.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:10 pm “You’re important to me. Would you like to be a part of my wedding?”

“No.”

That’s so weird.
Sassy762 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:28 pm
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’ve done it 4 times. I’m all good now. It’s a LOT.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have been one 12 times. It's fun.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I was one for my Brothers wedding. I hated it. I was in this fire engine red dress and my hair in curls (My SIL insisted on the stupid curls)

I had to walk with my brothers best friend who I never liked (Who my EXSIL ended up cheating with a few years later) and since my DD was a flower girl (She was 2) and refused to walk down the aisle, I ended up carrying her all while wearing super high heels (Which I never wear) LOL it was a mess.
Locked Previous topicNext topic