BM is mad that I threw all of my step kids stuff in trash bags

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:19 am
jas wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am 100% with you on that. The only thing you might want to rethink is the line where she pays CS and you saying it's not for day to day you use it for other whatever... The whole purpose of CS is for the day to day. What you use it on is on you.
We dont use it for day to day things. It is easier to just put the check towards fees and stuff for sports and other activities.

CS can be used for many things and it doesnt have to be day to day things
I get that, absolutely. But the original intent is that it's for the day to day. What you really use it for is your discretion of course - but the court will view it as the original intent. That's all I was saying.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Only yard work would earn it back in my house.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Only yard work would earn it back in my house.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I bagged up my daughter's room when she was a teenager, she said the same thing to me! And she thought she was the funny one!

A couple weeks after the fact, she wasn't laughing too much, though. When she wanted something that I had bagged up, I said, "That's gonna cost ya!" She wasn't happy about having to pay $2.00 to get her shirt back! And her earbuds...they cost her even more! LOL After that "bagging up" incident, she didn't get entirely better about cleaning up her messes; but the things she loved the most...THEY ALL GOT PUT AWAY....EVERY....SINGLE...TIME! LOL!
yippity wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:39 pm I did that one time with my son because he refused to clean up his room. You know what he said?

"Thanks for cleaning my room, Mom."

Son of a bitch.
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I've reached the point where if the black bag comes out, anything i pick up is going to the trash. We did the earn it back crap and it just was all over the place the second they had it all again.
RedBottoms

Unread post

BM has no say in what happens at your house or your time. If she wants control over things she buys for the kids-she needs to keep it at her house then for her time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic