I hate every form of exercise

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Try an activity like kayaking or dance. If it's fun it's not 'exercise'.
Bakingmomma
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I greatly dislike excersizing. I do like hiking though.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't like any of it either. I put my ear buds in and listen to fast paced music just to get through it.
Coffeetillcocktails
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I’m right there with you! I hate sweating, being hot, everything about it. I don’t get that feel good feeling people say you get once you do it. It’s just miserable.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I jog. Most days I like it but there are days when I could care less and I've lost 12lbs between that and the dash diet.
i want candy!
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Phat wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:54 pm
Jacked wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:48 pm Don't get me wrong. I still hated it after the 6 week challenge. Trust me, I was still dragging my ass to the gym, silently reciting "it's only 30 mins, it's only 30 mins" to myself daily for MONTHS. My love of the gym didn't hit me until around the 8-9 month mark. I took a week off to go to Mexico and I felt like shit not working out.

Thing is people always talk about motivation but motivation is bullshit. It's so flakey. Even now I have MANY days where I just don't want to go. f**k motivation! What you need is discipline. That's how you get shit done! Find a 30 min class. That's all you need. And FORCE yourself to go everyday. No excuses. It's just 30 mins. Go!
I don’t have discipline I said I was going to the gym yesterday after I dropped my ds off. I said it was too hot and went home. Good intentions but I have no discipline. I can excuse myself out of a million things
I used to think the same thing..until I had a mini stroke at 45. Came on out of the blue I have always been relatively healthy other than the excess weight I gained while having my triplets. Chaotic life with three babies then toddlers now 7 year olds I made all kinds of excuses why I couldn't exercise. No child care or facilities with child care in our small town the biggest excuse. Reality was I was making excuses and i thought oh I'm fine..yeah my body disagreed.

That day was the scariest of my life and they still don't know why my right side is still numb two months later. Soon as they had my meds stabilized and I could walk without tripping on my right foot lol I made a commitment to at least walk every day for 30 min. I started slow and worked up to a faster pace. The kids love walking with mom so we make it a family thing every night and I sneak in a fast walk after they go to bed. I've been tracking all food and just walking and losing 2-3 lbs a week.

My MIL has been in the hospital this past week and I haven't had time for my walking I pace the halls of the hospital but it's not the same my muscles are all sore like their saying hey get up and move!!! It's really easy to just start with walking. I know it's sucky being hot and sweaty but the end result is you being healthy and that's better than dead.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I show up at the gym like it’s my job. Boot camp, circuit training, or spin every day. If I’ve gone more than 10 days in a row and I really need a good stretch I’ll occasionally do yoga. I’m on vacation right now and I never work out on vacation, but on Sunday I’ll do spin followed by boot camp.

I am not a huge fan of exercise, but I love to eat and drink wine. For me, it’s worth an hour a day at the gym to not have to closely watch my calories.
Jlop0004
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Bookdragon1 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:07 pm I make exercising less miserable by watching something while doing it. I prop my Kindle up and watch something on Netflix or Hulu as I trudge through it.
Me too. I usually watch my soap while I exercise.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Maybe you can do those sit and exercising for old people that they show on PBS.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like nature walks. It really doesn't feel like exercise.
Locked Previous topicNext topic