Nope
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No. I can't say I miss my ex but neither did I want him to die and especially not like he did since he was alone. It probably was quick at least. Even my bf who I left over his abuse I really feel more sorry for him than anything. But if a guy is tormenting you I can see wishing for his death.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wouldn't stay with an abuser.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When I was with mine....yes I did. Then i managed to get free.
You need to leave now.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, I wouldn't be here if that was the case
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never wished death on anybody
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:45 pm Does anyone else wish their husband would drop dead? Living with this abuser is a living hell.
I used to.
Then I left.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Once I did. And it took a while for me to finally be able to leave. But you can do it. If you don't have money of your own call your local women's shelter and ask them for help in figuring things out. Make a plan, get your ducks in a row and leave with the kids. Don't let him know you're doing it until after you're gone if he's physically abusive or has the potential to be physically abusive. If he physically abuses you document it. If he abuses the kids document it and call children's aid.

To all the women calling her stupid or saying you'd just leave (like it's always that easy). If he only hits her there's a good chance she'll be forced to send her kids to his house for visitation. If he doesn't allow her to work he could get full custody of the kids because she has no way to support them. And an abuser who won't let a woman work isn't going to respond well to her trying to get a job.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

There are a quite a few people, if they died I wouldnt be sad. The number is growing........
When you've had enough of the abuse, you will leave unless he kills you first
RedBottoms

Unread post

No I like my husband. I wish his mother would drop dead though
Locked Previous topicNext topic