Laser hair removal

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Has anyone had it? Was it worth it or no?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I looked into it once for my chin and upper lip and it was going to cost way too much so I said no thank you.
Plus, the particular place I went to I felt she was rather rude about the whole thing. When I was telling her no she said "but don't you feel awful walking around with that hair on your chin like that?". If that was some kind of sales technique it was a pretty shitty one. I don't think businesses garner good customers by making their customers feel like crap.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm I looked into it once for my chin and upper lip and it was going to cost way too much so I said no thank you.
Plus, the particular place I went to I felt she was rather rude about the whole thing. When I was telling her no she said "but don't you feel awful walking around with that hair on your chin like that?". If that was some kind of sales technique it was a pretty shitty one. I don't think businesses garner good customers by making their customers feel like crap.
That's horrible
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I did it. I really liked it. I can literally shave my legs at the beginning of summer and be good. Its semi permanent. You'll need touch ups eventually, but I haven't bothered yet. It's not too bad yet.

I'm Italian, so even after I'd shave daily I'd have leg and underarm stubble. It was uncomfortable. My pits I only did 3 treatments not the full 6. But my hair is so light and soft I don't pay much attention. I have to shave my toes and arches pretty regularly but the rest of my legs I get a few long hairs but you only see them up close. My legs are very smooth.

It's expensive but was worth it for me since I did a full shave daily and had uncomfortable stubble.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm I looked into it once for my chin and upper lip and it was going to cost way too much so I said no thank you.
What an asswipe! :x
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:18 pm I did it. I really liked it. I can literally shave my legs at the beginning of summer and be good. Its semi permanent. You'll need touch ups eventually, but I haven't bothered yet. It's not too bad yet.

I'm Italian, so even after I'd shave daily I'd have leg and underarm stubble. It was uncomfortable. My pits I only did 3 treatments not the full 6. But my hair is so light and soft I don't pay much attention. I have to shave my toes and arches pretty regularly but the rest of my legs I get a few long hairs but you only see them up close. My legs are very smooth.

It's expensive but was worth it for me since I did a full shave daily and had uncomfortable stubble.
I was told it doesnt get the blonde facial hair, did you find this not to be the case? OR did you only do the lower half?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:24 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:18 pm I did it. I really liked it. I can literally shave my legs at the beginning of summer and be good. Its semi permanent. You'll need touch ups eventually, but I haven't bothered yet. It's not too bad yet.

I was told it doesnt get the blonde facial hair, did you find this not to be the case? OR did you only do the lower half?
It will not do blond or grey. That's correct. The laser needs the pigment to smoke the follicle, so they're correct. The darker the hair the better the result.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

CafemomAnon
Countess
Countess

Unread post

How much did it cost? How was the pain?

Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I had my bikini area done. I thought it was worth it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I considered it but my leg hair is pretty sparse and I'm chicken to get my bikini area done. I don't shave too often and it doesn't seem worth the cost. Body hair isn't gross, it's just who we are so I'll deal with shaving because it's still cheaper for me. I only have to shave my pits once a week and legs every few weeks. No man in my life so rarely shave my bikini area.
Locked Previous topicNext topic