Laser hair removal

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CafemomAnon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:35 pm How much did it cost? How was the pain?
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:18 pm I did it. I really liked it. I can literally shave my legs at the beginning of summer and be good. Its semi permanent. You'll need touch ups eventually, but I haven't bothered yet. It's not too bad yet.

I'm Italian, so even after I'd shave daily I'd have leg and underarm stubble. It was uncomfortable. My pits I only did 3 treatments not the full 6. But my hair is so light and soft I don't pay much attention. I have to shave my toes and arches pretty regularly but the rest of my legs I get a few long hairs but you only see them up close. My legs are very smooth.

It's expensive but was worth it for me since I did a full shave daily and had uncomfortable stubble.
I'd check Groupon for laser treatment. They've got several salons and different packages. Groupon wasn't a thing when I did it several years ago. The prices are very reasonable now compared to when I did it.

For example, I think I paid around $2500 for my full legs, 6 sessions, but they went bankrupt so I only got 5 sessions done. They're a couple hundred dollars for 6 sessions on a large area now through Groupon.

The darker your hair, the more it stings. Legs and under arms it's not bad, feels like a rubber band being snapped against your skin. On your face it's a bit more sensative. Under your nose will definitely make your eyes water! LOL

It just snaps for a second and goes away pretty quickly. It's not too bad considering it's semi permanent.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I live in Southern California and bought 6 sessions of laser hair removal for the full Brazilian for $180. I’ve had 5 sessions done so far and now I only have a little regrowth. I think it’s no more painful than a wax. The nice thing is it’s super fast... like less than 5 minutes.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have. It works well, but it’s not perfect. I’m pretty happy with the results.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm I looked into it once for my chin and upper lip and it was going to cost way too much so I said no thank you.
Plus, the particular place I went to I felt she was rather rude about the whole thing. When I was telling her no she said "but don't you feel awful walking around with that hair on your chin like that?". If that was some kind of sales technique it was a pretty shitty one. I don't think businesses garner good customers by making their customers feel like crap.
There are great deals for it on Groupon now. When I checked in to it years ago, it was like $300 a session. Now, you get a package of six sessions for around $300.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:17 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:53 pm I looked into it once for my chin and upper lip and it was going to cost way too much so I said no thank you.
Plus, the particular place I went to I felt she was rather rude about the whole thing. When I was telling her no she said "but don't you feel awful walking around with that hair on your chin like that?". If that was some kind of sales technique it was a pretty shitty one. I don't think businesses garner good customers by making their customers feel like crap.
There are great deals for it on Groupon now. When I checked in to it years ago, it was like $300 a session. Now, you get a package of six sessions for around $300.
I just talked about that to another poster. I paid around $2500 for 6 sessions on my legs. I was robbed! LOL
Back when I did it there were only a couple of places you could go and they just did laser. Now they're popping up in spas all over the place.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:29 am
I just talked about that to another poster. I paid around $2500 for 6 sessions on my legs. I was robbed! LOL
Back when I did it there were only a couple of places you could go and they just did laser. Now they're popping up in spas all over the place.
Yeah, it’s a huge difference now. I think the lady I went to does a whole body special for like $1200 for six sessions.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When I looked into it was a good decade ago. I'm sure prices have changed. I don't remember exactly what they quoted but I know in total it was definitely over $1,000. That's why I was like "no thank you" and then when she acted like I must be crazy to not immediately drop over $1K on facial hair, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Locked Previous topicNext topic