Sharing baths

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:18 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Yes, when they become uncomfortable I agree but until then that is absolutely ridiculous to think it is wrong.

They're never too young to be taught body autonomy.
She is teaching her children body autonomy. Body autonomy is making decisions for your own body, she is allowing her children to make those decisions instead of forcing decisions on them.
She said her kids don't mind sharing a bath but it makes her uncomfortable so she's stopping it.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Yes, when they become uncomfortable I agree but until then that is absolutely ridiculous to think it is wrong.

She is teaching her children body autonomy. Body autonomy is making decisions for your own body, she is allowing her children to make those decisions instead of forcing decisions on them.

Sorry, but I can't take anything you say about parenting seriously.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Well, it's clear that we parent in very different ways, so don't expect me to take what you say seriously as well.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

4 years old
Anonymous 7

Unread post

1 and 4
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The whole concept of sitting in the others dirt and fecal particles....shudder...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 8

Unread post

My oldest 2 girls were around 3ish when they stopped. The rest had a 4 to 6 year age difference and never shared a bath
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:27 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Well, it's clear that we parent in very different ways, so don't expect me to take what you say seriously as well.

I can live with that.
Annabella
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I remember sharing a bath with my sister til I was 12 and she was 9 😂 And shared with my baby cousins (both girls) til I was 13. My son and oldest daughter are 4 years apart, they bathed together until My son was about 6 or so then he has bathed with my youngest a few times. But he would walk around naked if I let him, so would my girls. I don’t want naked butts on my furniture though so they have to wear at least underwear. I must have exhibitionists lol. My girls are 7 and 5 and still share baths or showers.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

My boys are too far apart in age for that. But the 2 six year olds still bathe together.
Idk about boy/girl baths. I'd probably stop when the oldest was about 5 though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic