Please respond anon, very sensitive topic

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Yes, it’s a therapeutic abortion.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 am If the fetus/ embryo doesn’t survive -and at that early stage in pregnancy, it won’t- then it’s therapeutic , a procedure to save the mother’s life.
Therapeutic abortion!? If you really need to use the word abortion.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:43 am That doesn’t make it not an abortion, either.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am It’s a surgical procedure .
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No but I would if I got pregnant today. I am 43 years old.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've had several spontaneous abortions. It's not something I'm proud of, but I won't hide behind anon because I'm not ashamed of it.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, and I have no regrets.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Why is it sensitive? is it a sensitive topic when you have a tumor removed? It's just a parasitic clump of cells right?

No I haven't.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

I have not, but of the five women I am very close with, 2 of them have
Anonymous 17

Unread post

No but at my college orientation, the women were told that 1 our of 3 would have an abortion during their four years in college. That statistic was dead on when it came to the women in my sorority.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

Yes, I was 18 and I have never regretted it
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 am Again, you are ignorant. Why don’t you speak to a reproductive endocrinologist and become educated on the term before you continue spreading your uneducated rhetoric. My child was mourned and is remembered on his would be birthday. 11 years later is still grieved. Ask how many women who aborted viable pregnancies feel the same way.
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am It is still an abortion. So you already had an abortion and you are saying you would never have one?

Lol that is hilarious.
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am Actually I did, in 2008. I had a coworker who crassly accused me of terminating a viable uterine pregnancy because she like me is pro life. However one can’t terminate a tubal pregnancy with a d&c or suction abortion. No, instead your options are getting an I termuscular shot of methotrexate that looks like Mountain Dew If caught before tubal rupture OR having the tube removed if the pregnancy progresses.

So don’t be an ignorant ass hiding behind anonymous status when you compare a non viable pregnancy to an abortion.

Sure do feel that way. The day my dad forced me to abort his child was one of the most difficult ones of my life. September 9, 1994 Why are you assuming that all women who aborted did simply because they didn’t want to be pregnant? Who is ignorant?
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I have not personally had one, but I am pro-choice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic