Please respond anon, very sensitive topic

madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My baby died in utero at 14 weeks. I had to have a d&c done because he wouldn't come out. I was and still am devastated.
To call what I had to do an abortion is a slap in the face.
i want candy!
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 pm My baby died in utero at 14 weeks. I had to have a d&c done because he wouldn't come out. I was and still an devastated.
To call what I had to do and abortion is a slap in the face.
Yep
My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. We were so sad.
They do call it a “spontaneous abortion”.

However, since the prolife groups use the word “abortion “ as something evil, it’s hard to separate the two meanings now.
I think they want it that way. A few states ( Pence , when he was in Indiana’s government)have said they want women who have miscarried to be charged as guilty of abortion- aborting their baby . (Crazy people 😡)
RedBottoms

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 pm
madfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 pm My baby died in utero at 14 weeks. I had to have a d&c done because he wouldn't come out. I was and still an devastated.
Yep

However, since the prolife groups use the word “abortion “ as something evil, it’s hard to separate the two meanings now.
I think they want it that way. A few states ( Pence , when he was in Indiana’s government)have said they want women who have miscarried to be charged as guilty of abortion- aborting their baby . (Crazy people 😡)
when I went for the D&C they kept calling it a "Product of conception"-I got mad and repeatedly asked them to call it a baby. Finally my reproductive endocrinologist snapped at them to do what I said.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep

I can't even. But I've had people tell me my child wasn't a baby. He was. We just found out the baby was a boy and we already had a name for him.
i want candy!
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Yep

I can't even. But I've had people tell me my child wasn't a baby. He was. We just found out the baby was a boy and we already had a name for him.
😢 I’m sorry
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:52 am Nope and I would not unless the pregnancy was going to kill me.
This.
Now I did begged to be induce and have them cut my youngest out of me... butbI was already 40 weeks LoL
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 am If the fetus/ embryo doesn’t survive -and at that early stage in pregnancy, it won’t- then it’s therapeutic , a procedure to save the mother’s life.
Therapeutic abortion!? If you really need to use the word abortion.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:43 am That doesn’t make it not an abortion, either.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am It’s a surgical procedure .
Why does it matter how it's worded. At the end of the day, it's still an A B O R T I O N 😂
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No and I know only 1 person who might have had one.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Locked Previous topicNext topic