Please respond anon, very sensitive topic

Anonymous 15

Unread post

Lmao, I keep imagining a US Marine yelling
“Abort the mission”! and another marine going “ no,no; this mission was nonviable, we’re not aborting it, we’re just ending it early”
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:34 am You are 100% wrong

Any time a pregnancy ends (short of birth) it is an abortion

A miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion

An abortion for the purpose of saving the mother (like in this case) is a therapeutic abortion
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:33 am No viable means the baby is dead or won’t live.
It’s not an abortion
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am It is still an abortion. So you already had an abortion and you are saying you would never have one?

Lol that is hilarious.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

That doesn’t make it not an abortion, either.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am It’s a surgical procedure .
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:39 am None of that makes it not an abortion.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:37 am

Yep
A tubal pregnancy has to be removed. Or the woman will hemorrhage, possibly die. The baby won’t survive anyway at just a few weeks .
I wonder if many women have no idea what a tubal pregnancy means?
Lots of misinformed women here
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:49 am
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:57 am No and never would for ANY reason.

So if you had a tubal pregnancy you would just die instead of aborting?

That's just plain stupid imo. Why die for something that has no chance of surviving anyway ?
Yep
A tubal pregnancy has to be removed. Or the woman will hemorrhage, possibly die. The baby won’t survive anyway at just a few weeks .
My bestie had a tubal pregnancy and it almost killed her. It ruptured and now she only has one tube. Her inlaws were still wanting her to try to have another baby and she refuses. She said next time it might kill me.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If the fetus/ embryo doesn’t survive -and at that early stage in pregnancy, it won’t- then it’s therapeutic , a procedure to save the mother’s life.
Therapeutic abortion!? If you really need to use the word abortion.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:43 am That doesn’t make it not an abortion, either.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am It’s a surgical procedure .
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:39 am None of that makes it not an abortion.

Anonymous 12

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 am

That's just plain stupid imo. Why die for something that has no chance of surviving anyway ?
Yep
My bestie had a tubal pregnancy and it almost killed her. It ruptured and now she only has one tube. Her inlaws were still wanting her to try to have another baby and she refuses. She said next time it might kill me.
Unless she has a medical condition that makes her more prone to tubal pregnancies she is being dramatic. The chances of it happening again are so slim
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep
That’s pretty dangerous. Scary. And quite common, unfortunately.
I know how she feels.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why should we post anonymously?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 am

Yep
Unless she has a medical condition that makes her more prone to tubal pregnancies she is being dramatic. The chances of it happening again are so slim
She was mid 30s already. And she does have condition. I think she also might have PCOS like me. She had an ovarian cyst rupture and that about killed her too. She felt a pop and then passed out from pain. That was the rupture. She has one son and he was a super preemie and had pediatric cancer and a liver transplant. I don't think having kids is the best idea for her. I think she made the right decision.

Her inlaws had no right to pressure her about it and she is not being dramatic
Deleted User 172

Unread post

No I have not.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope.
Locked Previous topicNext topic