MJ here for commentstenor (46).gif
tenor (63).gif
tenor (63).gif (180.35 KiB) Viewed 322 times
0000h-shit-you-done-fucked-up-now-30414468.png
dean-what-gif (1).gif
dean-what-gif (1).gif (2.51 MiB) Viewed 322 times
RedBottoms

Unread post

you are failing him. he needs to get out in society more. He needs friends. He needs more therapy and meds.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:08 am you are failing him. he needs to get out in society more. He needs friends. He needs more therapy and meds.
Mom can't do much. Her kid is an adult.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:21 am
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:08 am you are failing him. he needs to get out in society more. He needs friends. He needs more therapy and meds.
as long as he still lives with you-you can do something. Make him come out of his room and sit at the table and eat dinner with the family or he gets no food.

Offer new video games for therapy visits or other incentives .
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dealing with a person with aspergers is tough. I believe my SO has it and I know first hand that It's not easy getting them to socialize because most of them (especially males) are socially awkward. I have sympathy for you because as a mother you are expected to deal with it. I suggest getting him into a hobby because a lot of people with aspergers thrive when they are doing something they are passionate about.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 am
as long as he still lives with you-you can do something. Make him come out of his room and sit at the table and eat dinner with the family or he gets no food.

Kid is an adult he doesn't need to be rewarded.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 am
RedBottoms wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 am

Kid is an adult he doesn't need to be rewarded.
then he needs to be kicked out. But what she describes is not something I would tolerate.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Know what helps? A mother who bashes you on a public internet board. It’s proven effective. Do you talk about him like this to his face?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Assuming you're not trolling why not do what he asks and take him to his counselor?
Locked Previous topicNext topic