Nutcase.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Tell him if he doesn't shape up, he's getting shipped out
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If this is true, he needs help. I imagine it is difficult to deal with someone who has mental health issues, but ignoring it, complaining about it, or telling him to just deal are not helpful. Take him to his therapist or counselor. Maybe also see one yourself. I would think discussing his and your issues with an empathic ear would be beneficial.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I can't.
This is ridiculous.
I'm gonna let Red handle this one.
Go for it Red.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 am Dealing with a person with aspergers is tough. I believe my SO has it and I know first hand that It's not easy getting them to socialize because most of them (especially males) are socially awkward. I have sympathy for you because as a mother you are expected to deal with it. I suggest getting him into a hobby because a lot of people with aspergers thrive when they are doing something they are passionate about.
I suppose your last sentence is the exact reason why mine is thriving.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:24 am Assuming you're not trolling why not do what he asks and take him to his counselor?
yeah are you actually taking him to his counselor? You should be. Not in the middle of the night but the next day for sure
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So are you helping him set up these emergency sessions he feels he needs?
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So are you helping him get appointments with his counsellor? Have you looked into possible adult assisted living for people with mental health issues? It sounds like he's got more going on than aspergers. Like depression or a mood disorder.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't know anything about autism, but I do know it's not ok to call him a nutcase
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

What does he do with his time? Is he working? Are there any services in your area? Have you gone in with him to the counselor?
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This is 9 kinds of fucked up
Locked Previous topicNext topic