Anonymous 4

Unread post

He’s asking for help— get it for him.
He’s begging and crying! Do it!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh this makes me so sad. You just described my oldest daughter. She has Aspergers. She was put in a hospital because of those thoughts that plagued her. She came to me one morning. I woke up with her next to my bed just sobbing and sobbing. She wanted the thoughts to stop. She couldn’t handle it anymore and she was having thoughts of hanging herself. I got her help right away.
If you aren’t careful your son could become suicidal too. My daughter was diagnosed with OCD along with her Aspergers. Yes, OCD can have unwanted perverted thoughts. These are not thoughts that give them pleasure. They are not perverted. Often the thoughts they get is the complete opposite of what they want. It’s absolute torture. He has a battle going on in my mind. He needs help. He isn’t a bad person because of these thoughts. Feel lucky that he trust you to share this with you. If you keep this attitude up he is going to withdraw way more and there is no telling what could happen.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

First off. Stop referring to you kid as a nutcase. Second, get him the help he is needing or asking for.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm confused. All I see is "nutcase" with no further details. Did you delete your initial post?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:18 pm I'm confused. All I see is "nutcase" with no further details. Did you delete your initial post?
Somebody has been making posts and then after the replies they delete it so the post no longer makes sense.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pretty sure I missed something
Locked Previous topicNext topic