My cousin is on my last nerve.

Proudmother5946
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

My cousin is laying the blame on everyone because she wasn't there while her mom was dying.

That no one "told" her about her mom, no one would answer her phone calls etc. Now everyone is being mean to her because of instead of going to see her mom she went on a 7 day trip to Cancun.
Because she "knew" her mom would want her to go.

She couldn't go to the funeral because she couldn't afford the plane ticket. Now everyone is ashamed of her because she has no income.

I'm getting so sick of her playing poor me that I'm thinking of blocking her like half the family already has.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She's feeling guilty because she's a shitty daughter
RedBottoms

Unread post

okay? And?

You don't have to have anything to do with her. Block her and cut her off. Handled.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wait, how do you go to Cancun with no income, because I want that gig.
Proudmother5946
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 pm Wait, how do you go to Cancun with no income, because I want that gig.
She's a part of LIV. Basically it's a pyramid scheme. Instead of a bucket list you LIV now. This is her livelihood, her career. You can earn cash/coins and get discounts.

She has no job, no home if her own and 6 kids ranging from 35 diwn to maybe 12.
She saud the trip cost $10,000. Her oldest son paid for it. "What was she supposed to do, let him lose all that non refundable money"?
"She had to force herself to have fun".

Meanwhile her brother who lives in Brazil but works in Nigeria was able to make it.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is her own problem, not yours. I would just not engage with her on this topic.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I don't really do the whole "coddle me for my poor life choices" thing, so I would have blocked her a while ago.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like you should have blocked her like yesterday.
Proudmother5946
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

She pulled the same crap when her dad was dying. She made it to him though. Her brother offered to get her a plane ticket but she never contacted him. But has the nerve to claim he never helped her.

Her brother would have helped her this time too but she was too busy whooping it up in Cancun. I told her that Cancun was closer to Texas then Florida and that maybe she could go at least to see her mom before she passed. But no, couldn't do it. Had seminars, tours etc to attend.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Reminds me of my sil when their grandma just passed away. She couldn't go to the funeral because she had a doterra conference and she had worked too hard to get there. She could have easily flown into Kansas for the funeral then back into San Diego for the conference since the funeral was Friday night and Saturday morning and the conference didn't start until Monday but instead she complained about the timing.
I get not being able to afford a ticket though. Dh makes good money but due to this year being extra adulty we couldn't afford them either. His brother paid for our tickets. And it was right after all of those planes were grounded so the rates had doubled overnight.
Locked Previous topicNext topic