UPDATE: They dont Love him and now hes at my house.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He's back at my grandmas. I spoke to my grandma about calling the police regarding his dad leaving. My grandma believes he should be arrested. But as we were talking, betty called through. So I picked up and talked to betty who told me Gary is at his moms (nephews bio grandma), and he doesnt "look f*cked up." And she thinks it was "only coke, for a day". I asked her if she thinks she can get over Gary doing coke, she doesn't know. She says if he told her he needed a break for a day and was honest about his plans she wouldn't be upset.

Bio grandma refused to take nephew. My grandma said she would but shes too old (she is 80...) And can't. Betty has literally no idea what shes going to do. The last time she saw Gary (Friday evening) she caught him with his dealer, punched him in the face, took his car keys, and left.

Honesty time! BETTY IS VERY ABUSIVE to gary. This guy has gotten punched in the face more times than I can count in the last few years with her. He isnt a saint. But she need to quit punching this guy.

For my mental health, i need to politely step away from the situation.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Step away
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pmStep away
f**k that. She needs to run away from that situation as fast as possible
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah - you don't need any part of that mess
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What a horrible type of 'life' for that little boy...hopefully a decent foster home will be in order
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Then at least have the decency to call the police and cps to report that asshole drug addict Gary has abandoned the boy. He would be better off in the foster care system rather than being bounced back and forth between the asshole grandparents that dont want or care about him and asshole drug addict Gary and abusive bitch Betty. You probably wont be honest and tell them that bitch Betty physically abuses drug addict Gary because she's your fammmiilllyyyyy.
But that child deserves way more than he's getting from your and his piss poor excuse of a family.
I also suspect this is going to be an ongoing saga post
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Take that boy. I would not stop until everyone agreed to let him stay with me. I would not be able to turn my back on him.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Allllllllll i can think is that poor boy must feel sooooooooo unloved, and unwanted anywhere he goes...no wonder he's angry

He's going to have lifelong issues if he doesnt get some serious help, and soon.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Mind your own business and tell your grandmother to hand him over to social services.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:54 pm Then at least have the decency to call the police and cps to report that asshole drug addict Gary has abandoned the boy. He would be better off in the foster care system rather than being bounced back and forth between the asshole grandparents that dont want or care about him and asshole drug addict Gary and abusive bitch Betty. You probably wont be honest and tell them that bitch Betty physically abuses drug addict Gary because she's your fammmiilllyyyyy.
But that child deserves way more than he's getting from your and his piss poor excuse of a family.
I also suspect this is going to be an ongoing saga post
I dont have to call cps. As far as i know, my grandma is doing it. No I dont think this is going to be a saga. And like ive told the police every time they were called before when she lived here YES SHE IS ABUSIVE. I dont defend her. I dont protect her. She tried fighting ME while she was drunk because I acted like I didnt love her- so she says. If I had the room, money and time, I would help. But i don't. Im just getting back on my feet after going through some health stuff.
Locked Previous topicNext topic