UPDATE: They dont Love him and now hes at my house.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:00 pm Take that boy. I would not stop until everyone agreed to let him stay with me. I would not be able to turn my back on him.
I literally cannot. I will never turn my back on him. But I don't have the money, resources, food, space, time... And I know betty and Gary wouldn't help with anything. My house is already so small. I have no room for him. I literally cant offer him a room.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IF you or your mother (I think thats who you said) became a foster parent, you would receive a foster care stipend each month, Snap benefits for him, Medicaid for him so he would be covered medically.....including mental health services that by your description he desperately needs.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:54 pm Then at least have the decency to call the police and cps to report that asshole drug addict Gary has abandoned the boy. He would be better off in the foster care system rather than being bounced back and forth between the asshole grandparents that dont want or care about him and asshole drug addict Gary and abusive bitch Betty. You probably wont be honest and tell them that bitch Betty physically abuses drug addict Gary because she's your fammmiilllyyyyy.
But that child deserves way more than he's getting from your and his piss poor excuse of a family.
I also suspect this is going to be an ongoing saga post
I dont have to call cps. As far as i know, my grandma is doing it. No I dont think this is going to be a saga. And like ive told the police every time they were called before when she lived here YES SHE IS ABUSIVE. I dont defend her. I dont protect her. She tried fighting ME while she was drunk because I acted like I didnt love her- so she says. If I had the room, money and time, I would help. But i don't. Im just getting back on my feet after going through some health stuff.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We don't really have space or money for an extra mouth but we'd make it work. I couldn't walk away from him. Even if it was just temporary.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 pm
Shell7m wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:00 pm Take that boy. I would not stop until everyone agreed to let him stay with me. I would not be able to turn my back on him.
I literally cannot. I will never turn my back on him. But I don't have the money, resources, food, space, time... And I know betty and Gary wouldn't help with anything. My house is already so small. I have no room for him. I literally cant offer him a room.
those are piss poor excuses!!
Don't you think that boy would he happier on your couch, than living every day not knowing where he's going, and not feelilng safe?

Call social services and get him help to stay with you -- unless you're full of shit
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 am
Don't you think that boy would he happier on your couch, than living every day not knowing where he's going, and not feelilng safe?

Call social services and get him help to stay with you -- unless you're full of shit
Stop making her feel like shit. She would never meet the guidelines for fostering this kid. Social Services is not going to place him somewhere where he would have to sleep on the couch. He would have to have his own bed and in most places his own room.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

wait, what?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 am

You don't understand. I CANNOT take him in. DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO. My house is TINY. I have 2 kids of my own that already share a room. No foster agency would allow this child to sleep on a couch with no space of his own. I am NOT financially stable enough to take on another child. And I'm not mentally equipped to handle a child that is this angry.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't feel sorry for anyone in this situation, except the kid. Everyone else is making their own choices, and he's just being pawned off on whoever will take him.

Locked Previous topicNext topic