I need help! Health related

Anonymous 3

Unread post

She dropped the mic on your ass.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:26 pm Why because I refuse to get vaccinated for it and my daughter never has? And the fact the whole reason the vaccine came about to begin with was to make Merk money? All F***ing true. You're the one who is coming across as loony tunes, my dear. And why don't you F***ing confront me with your screen name?
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:16 pm I’m not really going to believe anything you say that’s medical related after watching you just get your ass handed to you in the HPV thread.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:01 pm
No it's not. For instance, if you're having pain in your stomach, you know it. If your liver is swollen, you know it because there'll be pressure against your ribcage. If you're having problems with your colon, you'll know it because of the location of the pain. Ditto if you're dealing with ovarian cysts. That's pretty much how doctors make initial diagnoses by the location of the pain. And the type of pain and location leads to additional tests.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is that the best you got LALALA?
Yes Im old but Im also healthy, slim and will outlive a lot of the younger people these days that are dropping like flies, LMAOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:36 pm 1C084743-C0A0-448F-9E73-272B973AEBA0.jpeg
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:03 pm Im pretty sure Pink doesnt give a rats ass whether or not a pussynon believes her or not.
I read that post and you are seriously. reaching by saying that abrasively rude know-it-all Alleged nurse handed Pink her ass in the post.
She's also not the Crazy twit in that exchange

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:16 pm I’m not really going to believe anything you say that’s medical related after watching you just get your ass handed to you in the HPV thread.

Attachments
kissoriginal (1).gif
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:37 pm She dropped the mic on your ass.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:26 pm Why because I refuse to get vaccinated for it and my daughter never has? And the fact the whole reason the vaccine came about to begin with was to make Merk money? All F***ing true. You're the one who is coming across as loony tunes, my dear. And why don't you F***ing confront me with your screen name?

I could drop the mic on.your ass and reveal who you are hiding behind that anon also and Im not an admin, owner or mod :twisted:
Anonymous 3

Unread post

341304F7-A2EB-40DF-9B3A-203C6D69AFBA.jpeg
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:47 pm Is that the best you got LALALA?
Yes Im old but Im also healthy, slim and will outlive a lot of the younger people these days that are dropping like flies, LMAOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:36 pm 1C084743-C0A0-448F-9E73-272B973AEBA0.jpeg
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:03 pm Im pretty sure Pink doesnt give a rats ass whether or not a pussynon believes her or not.
I read that post and you are seriously. reaching by saying that abrasively rude know-it-all Alleged nurse handed Pink her ass in the post.
She's also not the Crazy twit in that exchange

Deleted User 969

Unread post

Who cares? I’ll out myself.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:07 pm
I could drop the mic on.your ass and reveal who you are hiding behind that anon also and Im not an admin, owner or mod :twisted:
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:50 am Who cares? I’ll out myself.

Attachments
poison_ivy_causes_swelling_by_theamericandream_d4nynmv-250t.jpg
poison_ivy_causes_swelling_by_theamericandream_d4nynmv-250t.jpg (11.27 KiB) Viewed 45 times
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Not Ivy, although I miss that bitch.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:04 pm
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:50 am Who cares? I’ll out myself.

Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 pm Sure, a diagnosed, chronic issue. Other than that, no. Crazy.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm

That's stupid. People who are body aware absolutely can tell. Especially people who have chronic issues with certain organs like their gall bladder.
No it's not. For instance, if you're having pain in your stomach, you know it. If your liver is swollen, you know it because there'll be pressure against your ribcage. If you're having problems with your colon, you'll know it because of the location of the pain. Ditto if you're dealing with ovarian cysts. That's pretty much how doctors make initial diagnoses by the location of the pain. And the type of pain and location leads to additional tests.
You’re right.
Years ago I had pain in my upper right abdomen and shoulder. I suspected it was my gall bladder and it was. My doctor said it was gall bladder colic . Very very painful.
I think everyone with just a basic knowledge of anatomy knows where their organs are located .👍🏻
Locked Previous topicNext topic