How would you handle this

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:16 pm
caustib wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:14 pm Give the one that you miss a bigger gift. $$$.
It would still cause problems
Stay home and prepare a party for them.
I shit glitter
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm Go to neither. Send enormous gifts.

Which is probably what I'd do regardless because graduation ceremonies are boring as f**k and if you're not getting roasted, you're getting rained on.
Ill.send them 25 bucks just like I do with all the kids
that is ridiculous. You should be giving more than that unless you are just not well off.
Do you teach your children you love and are proud of them on the basis of the amount of money you spend on them? That’s kind of sad.
RedBottoms

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 pm

that is ridiculous. You should be giving more than that unless you are just not well off.
Do you teach your children you love and are proud of them on the basis of the amount of money you spend on them? That’s kind of sad.
No I live in 2019 and I know what things cost. So $25 does not even buy a nice dinner out so that is a ridiculously low gift

and the fact that Mojo girl said the same thing in an even more harsh way than I-but you ignored her-shows you are just biased and prejudiced towards me. Very transparent
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:20 pm I just asked my husband and he said the one I liked best. Geez that’s awful. I say the one I am not closest to, as the one I am closest too already knows I care.
Lol I was going to say the one that has annoyed me the least throughout his or hers childhood lol. Seriously if Grandpa is around send him to one you attend the other. Otherwise stream one or both and say 'I insist on giving up my ticket so blah blah can attend'. My family did some of that because I had limited tickets. You'll look good.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:29 pm
mater-three wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 pm

No I live in 2019 and I know what things cost. So $25 does not even buy a nice dinner out so that is a ridiculously low gift

and the fact that Mojo girl said the same thing in an even more harsh way than I-but you ignored her-shows you are just biased and prejudiced towards me. Very transparent

I did not see her reply. Contrary to your opinion, I do not have an agenda against you.

Gifts are voluntary. Any amount should be appreciated.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:50 am
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm Go to neither. Send enormous gifts.

Which is probably what I'd do regardless because graduation ceremonies are boring as f**k and if you're not getting roasted, you're getting rained on.
25 bucks?! Wow, you're cheap!
And, you sound ungrateful.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:15 pm
caustib wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:14 pm Give the one that you miss a bigger gift. $$$.
They are already having separate parties at the same time 3 weeks after the ceremonies. I wont be able to attend them because of work
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do they live close to you?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am

Really? My high school had graduations in a big "arena" type venue area where they held big concerts and shows. No roasting, no getting rained on, and everyone had "unlimited" tickets.

Granted, I didn't bother to go to mine, but yeah.
Really. Here on Long Island, high schoolers graduate end of June. And I'm in a town very close to the city...schools are pretty crowded with no room to grow.
They always set up for outdoor graduations because if they have to move it indoors, they only admit 4 guests per graduate (to go be absolutely SQUISHED in a hot and humid auditorium/cafetorium.) One of the schools in our district has been able to move their graduations to a college auditorium, but not all.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:34 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:15 pm

They are already having separate parties at the same time 3 weeks after the ceremonies. I wont be able to attend them because of work
Ok well you have a problem or conflict with all the other suggestions. Gl
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic