do you have breast implants? get in here.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:10 am I have saline implants. I have had them for 12 year. I have never had an issue
can I ask a few questions?
1) were they implanted over or under muscle?
what size were your breast before and what size now?

and have you noticed when sitting in the sun and its hot out, have you noticed the implants heating up from the sun?
mine are under the muscle, and textured 'gummy bear' style implant that the girl in this video had in her, and I went from being a sun lover, to not being able to be in the sun for long at all without seriously overheating, having a racing heart, hard time breathing, and feeling faint.
and it was because these damn things hold the heat of the sun and they freakin heat up, and so even after I go int a cooled area it takes forever for the implant themselves to cool down.

has that EVER happened to you?
Under
B-D
Mine never get hot from the sun. I love the sun

They are supposed to be warrant for 10 years at least mine were. If i were youm i would go back to the doctor who did them and tell him or her your concerns.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:10 am I have saline implants. I have had them for 12 year. I have never had an issue

and have you noticed when sitting in the sun and its hot out, have you noticed the implants heating up from the sun?
mine are under the muscle, and textured 'gummy bear' style implant that the girl in this video had in her, and I went from being a sun lover, to not being able to be in the sun for long at all without seriously overheating, having a racing heart, hard time breathing, and feeling faint.
and it was because these damn things hold the heat of the sun and they freakin heat up, and so even after I go int a cooled area it takes forever for the implant themselves to cool down.

Under
B-D

They are supposed to be warrant for 10 years at least mine were. If i were youm i would go back to the doctor who did them and tell him or her your concerns.
my family doctor sent him a referral recommending removal of the implants.
so now I just have to wait to hear back as to when I can get in for a consultation etc.

its funny how some peoples bodies are totally ok with them and other people have an autoimmune reaction to them.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. My friend’s mom got cancer from hers so I got scared off of the idea
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Under
B-D

so now I just have to wait to hear back as to when I can get in for a consultation etc.

its funny how some peoples bodies are totally ok with them and other people have an autoimmune reaction to them.
Did you get silicone or saline?

I got saline because i feared they would bust and saline is pretty much salt water.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I do not. My sister, however had hers done several years ago and never had a problem. Hers are saline and under the muscle. My cousin on the other hand started having some health issues. She would go in they couldn’t find anything wrong. She started suspecting her implants, would go in and again, was told everything was fine. Finally she went for a consultation with another dr, the dr recommended removing or replacing the implants. During surgery they discovered one of her implants was “breaking down” as she put it. Her dr believed that she was reacting to the chemicals released from the material breaking down.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:26 pm
Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Under
B-D

Did you get silicone or saline?

I got saline because i feared they would bust and saline is pretty much salt water.
textured 'gummy bear' type, they are very firm, like a solid gel
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:36 pm I do not. My sister, however had hers done several years ago and never had a problem. Hers are saline and under the muscle. My cousin on the other hand started having some health issues. She would go in they couldn’t find anything wrong. She started suspecting her implants, would go in and again, was told everything was fine. Finally she went for a consultation with another dr, the dr recommended removing or replacing the implants. During surgery they discovered one of her implants was “breaking down” as she put it. Her dr believed that she was reacting to the chemicals released from the material breaking down.
I am worried about this, the girl in the video said that the kind I have can actually start flaking, and break down.
my body hates anything that doesn't belong in it, it will expel toxins and foreign objects (ex; I can't drink if I do, I puke my guts out no matter how little I drink say two glasses of wine. I'm allergic to opioids, horrible horrible reaction, can't wear earrings, gluten allergies, I react to scents now too, like....my body is a bitch when it comes to self preservation)
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:11 pm No. My friend’s mom got cancer from hers so I got scared off of the idea
so freakin scary and exactly what I'm worried about, these things need to go. I can't wait to be back to my normal self again
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:36 pm I do not. My sister, however had hers done several years ago and never had a problem. Hers are saline and under the muscle. My cousin on the other hand started having some health issues. She would go in they couldn’t find anything wrong. She started suspecting her implants, would go in and again, was told everything was fine. Finally she went for a consultation with another dr, the dr recommended removing or replacing the implants. During surgery they discovered one of her implants was “breaking down” as she put it. Her dr believed that she was reacting to the chemicals released from the material breaking down.
I am worried about this, the girl in the video said that the kind I have can actually start flaking, and break down.
my body hates anything that doesn't belong in it, it will expel toxins and foreign objects (ex; I can't drink if I do, I puke my guts out no matter how little I drink say two glasses of wine. I'm allergic to opioids, horrible horrible reaction, can't wear earrings, gluten allergies, I react to scents now too, like....my body is a bitch when it comes to self preservation)
I’d definitely get in and see if it’s possible to have a different dr than the one who originally did them.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:30 am I wouldn't get implants. I like the size of my breasts. I would however get a breast lift if I could get it without the ugly scar.

Same. I think in a few years I actually will. I don't care if it costs money. I've learned life's too short to not have what you want. Hope you're able to do it too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic