I am taking my step kids to disneyland and I dont care if it hurts BMs feelings

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Over spring break I am taking all the kids including my step kids to disneyland. It will be my step kids first time going. DH has a work conference the same week as spring break in California. He will be with us for a few hours the first day at disneyland but other than that he will be in work meetings most of the time.

The kids really wanted to go to California for spring break so that's what we decided to do. Ill be doing most of the fun stuff with the kids which I am super excited about. We will be able to spend the weekend with DH and breakfast, lunch, and dinner depending on the day. We thought about going to disneyland on the weekend but decided it wouldnt be worth it for anyone because it will be more crowded and we had other things that DH wants to do more. He doesnt really care much for Disneyland so it isnt a huge loss for him.

BM was totally okay with everything until Disneyland came up. She wanted to be the first one to take the kids. She is upset that I am taking that away from her. Honestly I dont really care. She has taken the kids to California more than once and never took them to disneyland.

Our town at home is not the most fun. Spring break is usually spent with friends and family which isnt bad by any means but this is the first spring break the kids are truly excited about. BM has always been jealous whenever spring break falls on DHs time but she is taking it far this time. She made some rude comments to both DH and myself. She even made somewhat of a threat saying DH better be following the court order 100% or she would "take care of it" whatever that means

We arent breaking the court order of course. There is nothing wrong with me doing fun things with the kids.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's always Disney in these type of posts.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:D
Attachments
yay for youtenor (46).gif
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would be thrilled if someone took my kids to Disneyland. Some people are just naturally miserable.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d be happy. I don’t think Disney is that huge of a deal to be worried about firsts. How silly. I’ve been there once and hope to never go again. I’m old and grouchy and have lost all interest in standing in lines and amusement parks in general, lol. I’ll plop my ass on the beach with a margarita. Now that’s amusement.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This seems to happen a lot here and back on CM.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I love Disney. I have to be honest, I’d not have wanted anyone but me to share that first time with my kids. It was amazing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:43 pm I’d be happy. I don’t think Disney is that huge of a deal to be worried about firsts. How silly. I’ve been there once and hope to never go again. I’m old and grouchy and have lost all interest in standing in lines and amusement parks in general, lol. I’ll plop my ass on the beach with a margarita. Now that’s amusement.
My 10 year old has been to Disney World in Florida 17 times (we live in Connecticut lol). After our last trip in December it was so miserably crowded that I told everyone I needed a 2 year break from Disney! It’s really gone downhill IMO, and the service level at the deluxe resorts has taken a nose dive. Two trips ago we stayed at the Four Seasons on Disney property, but it lacked Disney Magic (although the service was spot on).
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This exact post is so overly done, be more original and take the step kids to Disneyland Tokyo or Paris
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:50 pm This seems to happen a lot here and back on CM.
Almost every week
Locked Previous topicNext topic