I don't really care if my ex and his gf are struggling.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Send him a Dave Ramsey book. You can get one on eBay for $4.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm There was one originally but he hasn't seen the kids in years so I had it modified. I have 100% legal and physical custody. He has no visitations.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm When you divorced, you never set up a custody agreement at all?

If the state is involved, CSE is involved. How did you have it modified?
Yes CSE is involved. That has nothing to do with the custody agreement though. It went from him having 2 weekends a month and 50/50 legal custody to what I have now.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meh, maybe he shouldn't have been a deadbeat and gone around breeding more kids he can't support in the first place. Sounds like he needs to get a second job.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok
Anonymous 6

Unread post

It sounds like he needs to learn to live within his means. If he had been taking care of his obligations in the past, he would have more income now. Actions have consequences. 🤷‍♀️

I would advise them to apply for government assistance. I don't know where they live but it's possible they qualify for some type of welfare. The child may even qualify for some sort of disability payments.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck to him.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guilt trips are not uncommon in these situlations.
I'm surprised you still have a way to contact each other after all this time.
It appears the courts are working on your behalf, cut contact. If they end up homeless you dont need to hear about it, it doesnt concern you.
I really feel like if you attach yourself to a man who is not taking care of the family he had before you met and you go on to have a family with him, you are asking for hardships.
I wish you, your children, and the two little ones both born and unborn on the other side of the conversation well.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm not sure if I thoroughly understand what this means. So, I'm just going to say this:

I think that if the kids spend 50% of their time with their mother and 50% of their time with their father, no child support should be expected from either. They should just have to each pay 50% of the biggies (like medical expenses and college tuition.)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:36 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm There was one originally but he hasn't seen the kids in years so I had it modified. I have 100% legal and physical custody. He has no visitations.

If the state is involved, CSE is involved. How did you have it modified?
Yes CSE is involved. That has nothing to do with the custody agreement though. It went from him having 2 weekends a month and 50/50 legal custody to what I have now.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have told him if he hadn't been a deadbeat dad, and paid in the first place, they wouldn't be doing this to him now. I would also block the girlfriend, because there is no reason for her to be contacting you at all. That's just weird. I also wouldn't put it past someone to lie about something like that just so someone would feel bad about them.

I'm curious, you said "their" son. Is it not his biological child?

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

These situations just break my heart for ALL involved. It just sucks all the way around.
Locked Previous topicNext topic