I swear I have so many numbers blocked.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Same here.
I’ve started getting a lot of political texts.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

3B1730A7-F3D8-44C6-840A-FEE4BEC85F19.jpeg
Pjmm wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:08 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:41 pm Y’all need to download call protect. Other than an occasional warranty call, I never get spam.
I have do not disturb. Its the damned campaign texts that annoy me. I'm ready to tell the next one lose my number or I'm voting Trump.
This is what I use. It works really well. I’m also on the do not call lists for the state and the US. The only ones that manage to get around it is those damn extended warranty calls. I also like the price - free!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't get them at all on my cell but I had been getting them on my landline until....The last time they called, I pressed "2" to speak with a rep. When the rep answered, at the top of my lungs I SCREAMMMED. They have not called back since (and that was 2 weeks ago!) LMAO Try that and let me know if calls from them stop for you, too! :lol:
mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:25 pm 3B1730A7-F3D8-44C6-840A-FEE4BEC85F19.jpeg
mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:41 pm Y’all need to download call protect. Other than an occasional warranty call, I never get spam.
I have do not disturb. Its the damned campaign texts that annoy me. I'm ready to tell the next one lose my number or I'm voting Trump.
This is what I use. It works really well. I’m also on the do not call lists for the state and the US. The only ones that manage to get around it is those damn extended warranty calls. I also like the price - free!
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Blocking doesn’t work so I just hit ignore.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:30 pm I don't get them at all on my cell but I had been getting them on my landline until....The last time they called, I pressed "2" to speak with a rep. When the rep answered, at the top of my lungs I SCREAMMMED. They have not called back since (and that was 2 weeks ago!) LMAO Try that and let me know if calls from them stop for you, too! :lol:
mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:25 pm 3B1730A7-F3D8-44C6-840A-FEE4BEC85F19.jpeg

Sometimes I forget that people still have landlines haha! I’ve not had one in years. I almost miss it, but it’s honestly not worth paying the extra $.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The do not call list doesn’t work.

There are really two options. Change your number and start fresh, which is a pita. That’s what I did to stop the unwanted calls.

Or continue to ignore the calls and wait for the calls to stop.

I actually switched to iPhone so I can block the calls, which did work. Now I don’t get any calls at all.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Google is pretty good about blocking spam calls. I don't even hear my phone buzz. I will pick up my phone to use it and see missed call that was blocked for being spam. Texts?? Ugh! I'm so over the political texts. I get them for the state and for federal and it aggravates the crap out of me. I delete the message and move on. I wish I could block those too.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The phone carriers should be ashamed. You know damn well, they have the tech to identify spam & scams, yet they subject it to us! It is ridiculous.

If you have all important numbers ID’ed, I would definitely turn on, “block all your unknown callers”. It would take care of that.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spam is automatically blocked on my phone so it doesn't even ring when they call
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I do they spoof actual numbers like my daughters drs office and even my own number. I blocked my daughters dr once because I thought it was a scammer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic