what do you think about

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

people who eat each portion of their food separately? for example, my SO eats his veggies first, pasta second and his meat last. He never mix it up. I take bites of everything in no specific order. I'm wondering which is more common. Do you have a specific order?
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I often will have a little bit of everything in each bite.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: ↑Tue May 22, 2018 7:28 pm I often will have a little bit of everything in each bite.
I always thought most people ate like that, I'm curious to see how many people don't.
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My oldest eats kinda like that. Not a specific order every time, but one thing at a time.
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I do the same as you OP. My son eats like your dh and it drives me nuts. Only because he's a picky eater and will eat only what he likes and will waste the rest. I'm always telling him to pick at food and eat it together to mask the taste of what he doesn't like.
Cna3
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I mix it up.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AHufflepuffMom wrote: ↑Tue May 22, 2018 7:47 pm My oldest eats kinda like that. Not a specific order every time, but one thing at a time.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cna3 wrote: ↑Tue May 22, 2018 8:03 pmI mix it up.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I will eat stuff at random, but I don't like my food to touch and I rotate my plate when I eat.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't like for my food to touch and I do have an order for eating but not like your husband. I start with my least liked thing and work my way around to my favorite. Over the years I I've stopped finishing one before I moved on but now I take one bite then move to the next over and over taking a drink between bites so the flavors don't mix. Haha I fully admit to being weird.

I also dismantle my pizza and eat each ingredient separately saving the actual slice with just sauce for last. πŸ˜‰
Locked Previous topicNext topic