A man walks into a room

AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

While you are sleeping

They don’t touch you or do anything... they just walk into a room

Do you immediately start screaming at them and accusing them of trying to rape you?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If I'm home and I don't know the guy my first instinct is going to be to scream for help/try to call for help if I didn't have access to my gun. I wouldn't automatically think rape, more like robbery.

Unread post

No but this is the culture we seem to live in.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am If I'm home and I don't know the guy my first instinct is going to be to scream for help/try to call for help if I didn't have access to my gun. I wouldn't automatically think rape, more like robbery.
You aren’t at home

You’re in a house full of people
Why

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:18 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am If I'm home and I don't know the guy my first instinct is going to be to scream for help/try to call for help if I didn't have access to my gun. I wouldn't automatically think rape, more like robbery.
You aren’t at home

Why would I be sleeping in a house full of people in a house that isn’t my own?

Why did this man walk into the room I am in if I am sleeping?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am
You aren’t at home

Why would I be sleeping in a house full of people in a house that isn’t my own?

Why did this man walk into the room I am in if I am sleeping?
House party
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You aren’t at home

I would be distrustful of him because I don't trust any stranger, man or not, but no I wouldn't start screaming rape unless he indicated that was his intention.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 am No but this is the culture we seem to live in.
🙄
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No, why would I?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Someone is a fan.

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
Locked Previous topicNext topic