Cornerstone Caroline

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.ksn.com/news/national-world ... 1523244053

"Teresa Klein, now known as "Cornerstore Caroline" on the internet, loudly accused a nine-year-old boy of grabbing her behind.

"I was just sexually assaulted by a child!" Klein told police on video footage captured Wednesday.

In what has since become a viral video on social media, Klein tells a 911 dispatcher she needs police immediately, prompting gut-wrenching cries from the boy and his younger sister."

"The footage clearly shows the boy's hands in plain sight, and it was his book-bag that grazed her.​​​​​​​

"I was wrong," said Klein. "Young man, I don't know your name, but I'm sorry."​​​​​​​

Klein claims since the incident she's received an overwhelming amount of phone calls and threats, and now she can't walk the streets of Flatbush without fear.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers