Dr. Death in Dallas

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This is a long article, but crazy reading.

It's about an incompetent neurosurgeon who had 33 out of 37 of his surgeries end in serious complications, including 2 deaths. He kept having to resign and worked at something like 6 different places in the Dallas area. Apparently, hospitals don't like reporting bad doctors so he kept on operating! He was finally convicted and was the first doctor sentenced to life in prison for gross negligence.

https://www.propublica.org/article/dr-d ... s-criminal
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Hate to say it but...Texas. Nuff said.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow, how sick!
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s a scary story!
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So scary. This happens everywhere.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is horrifying.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm Hate to say it but...Texas. Nuff said.
Your state-ism is showing.

I think that there are deadly docs everywhere, not this extreme, but bad enough that they shouldn't be operating. We accept that there are bad lawyers, but we tend to think that all doctors are good.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Verrine wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm Hate to say it but...Texas. Nuff said.
Your state-ism is showing.

I think that there are deadly docs everywhere, not this extreme, but bad enough that they shouldn't be operating. We accept that there are bad lawyers, but we tend to think that all doctors are good.
LOL true. I lived there for a bit. Couldn't stand it. The state, unfortunately, is known for its ignorance. I am sure it happens elsewhere, its America. Oh, sorry..MURICA!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have bad memories of medical treatment in Texas. Now, I know that my experience doesn't mean all Texas doctors and nurses are ignorant boobs. I just personally had higher quality treatment elsewhere.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just heard a story from a girl who’s mother died in California from a botched plastic surgery and the doc was the same way. Many deaths from just plastic surgery. The office was 4 blocks away from the hospital and she was flatlined for over 20min before they called an ambulance. And he kept practicing. This shit can happen anywhere.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic