Horseface vs Mushroom D**k

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Stormy Daniels
Stormy Daniels
@StormyDaniels
·
2h
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows
Deleted User 473

Unread post

While it’s not exactly a surprise at this point, it should be noted that in the space of a month, the President has gone from publicly mocking a sexual assault survivor at his rallies to publicly insulting a S*x worker over her appearance.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

President Trump is a misogynist through and through, a man who sees women only as sexual objects whose value stems solely from their appearance and their ability to inspire envy in male competitors. He’s an absolute disgrace to his office and it’s more important than ever that we cripple his ability to ruin this country by retaking Congress in the midterm elections — just three short weeks away!
Deleted User 473

Unread post

by morgan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm

bump
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I am so sick of having an AD/HD 11 year old bully as president.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 pm While it’s not exactly a surprise at this point, it should be noted that in the space of a month, the President has gone from publicly mocking a sexual assault survivor at his rallies to publicly insulting a S*x worker over her appearance.
He’s always rude. He doesnt seem to like anyone.
He makes up
Insulting names to call people who aren’t kissing his ass.
This might go over well at the local bar , heard from a couple of undereducated hicks after too many beers, but this is not appropriate for a president! He’s lowering standards in so many areas of life and government.
If anyone thinks he is “ telling it like it is” on a daily basis and they think it’s okay, theyre sadly lacking in class and brains, just like tRump !
Deleted User 473

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:36 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 pm While it’s not exactly a surprise at this point, it should be noted that in the space of a month, the President has gone from publicly mocking a sexual assault survivor at his rallies to publicly insulting a S*x worker over her appearance.
He’s always rude. He doesnt seem to like anyone.
He makes up
Insulting names to call people who aren’t kissing his ass.
This might go over well at the local bar , heard from a couple of undereducated hicks after too many beers, but this is not appropriate for a president! He’s lowering standards in so many areas of life and government.
If anyone thinks he is “ telling it like it is” on a daily basis and they think it’s okay, theyre sadly lacking in class and brains, just like tRump !
You are entirely too kind.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

I love the appropriate placement of the last comma!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 am “Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

Oh, that's unfortunate.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 am “Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

Missed it the first time I read. That is hilarious! Thanks for pointing it out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic