Horseface vs Mushroom D**k

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 pm While it’s not exactly a surprise at this point, it should be noted that in the space of a month, the President has gone from publicly mocking a sexual assault survivor at his rallies to publicly insulting a S*x worker over her appearance.
I had a gal tell me last night that Trump was so very intelligent that his mouth can't keep up, and that the reason people don't like him is because he speaks the truth and they don't like the truth. You'd be very proud of me, I listened to that with a straight face.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:24 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 pm While it’s not exactly a surprise at this point, it should be noted that in the space of a month, the President has gone from publicly mocking a sexual assault survivor at his rallies to publicly insulting a S*x worker over her appearance.
I had a gal tell me last night that Trump was so very intelligent that his mouth can't keep up, and that the reason people don't like him is because he speaks the truth and they don't like the truth. You'd be very proud of me, I listened to that with a straight face.
I would have laughed and walked away. People like that aren't worth my time.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:26 pm
I was at work... Gotta maintain the professional appearance after all.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Oh girl you have no idea. At work we just smile and nod. You did the right thing. Hopefully people will agree that things need to change and will vote blue.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Oh girl you have no idea. At work we just smile and nod. You did the right thing. Hopefully people will agree that things need to change and will vote blue.
I don't want them voting blue or red. We need to lose the two parties. Every time we vote for the lesser of two evils we get bigger evils.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm I am so sick of having an AD/HD 11 year old bully as president.
Me too
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL
Good job!
👏
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:01 pm

I don't want them voting blue or red. We need to lose the two parties. Every time we vote for the lesser of two evils we get bigger evils.
So you not voting? They could all put (I) after their names but who are they really fooling? I agree the system needs a complete overhall but until we demand it, it will continue.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Could not love this enough.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:06 pm

So you not voting? They could all put (I) after their names but who are they really fooling? I agree the system needs a complete overhall but until we demand it, it will continue.
Or you know you could research the candidate and look at their voting record and all that jazz instead of assuming a letter by their name means something.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic