Bill Maher Blasts One of the Biggest Problems with Liberals: ‘Why We Lose’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bill Maher may not be a conservative, but at least he hasn’t drunk the far-left Kool-Aid.

The pundit and host of “Real Time” is known for his snark, which can sometimes cross the line from humorous to hopelessly smug.

He’s certainly not a fan of Donald Trump. However, Maher just showed once again that he might be the last bastion of common sense among increasingly out-of-touch liberals.

During his HBO talk show on Friday, Maher called out a glaring problem with the modern left: An almost Puritanical obsession with political correctness.

Get Informed @ https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/bill- ... tyalliance
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Maher has always seemed to be more of a critical thinker than some of the rest and is willing to call out those he would normally align with politically and even socially when he sees wrongs being committed.

I can respect that.

The Democrat party needs to desperately take a VERY long, healthy look at what's going on within their party. Where it's gone and continuing to go wrong. Who/what is hurting their party. And to even disassociate with quite in few of the more well-known Left (and their fringe groups) who's behavior and even the things they've either Tweeted or said have done some considerable damage to their party.

First, however, it will take acknowledgement by the entire party and before that party self-implodes.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bill Maher is really quite outrageous and inappropriate.
I don’t know how it’s possible for any conservatives to agree with him or even tolerate him.
I liked his Video called “Religulous”, very sarcastic and anti- religious. That has to offend conservatives, Christians. I bought it . It’s awesome.
So,it’s hard to understand why anyone here would like anything he produces!
😊
I find it really hard to believe that there’s anything wrong with the Democratic Party. I see it as a party that is being unfairly criticized by the people who have voted Republican for absolutely no good reason . And with no appropriate candidate in 2016.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can we discuss without posting a “bump “?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

I really like Bill. I have seen him in Vegas several times.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good grief