Why Vote for Democrats?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 pm

I am voting for people who support my ideas. That can be someone of any party. I don't support extremists from either side of the aisle. That is what got us where we are now IMHO.
Hey - me too!
Like my County Sheriff is up for reelection and he's a Democrat but I 100% support him and will vote for him. The reason I'll cross Party to vote for him is that he has 35 years experience within the department and as sheriff he has been able to implement community involvement events and build strength and transparency in his department as well as root out officiers and dispatchers who were involved in (alledged) illegal activity. So this is why I'll vote for a democrat.

I have voted every 2 years - since I was eligible.

I have voted for 1 Democrat in my life.

Also a Sheriff - which to me dosn't seem like a political position to begin with.

Wake County NC Sheriff John Baker.
It shouldn't be a political position but can end up that way. I have voted for numerous over the years. At all levels of the tickets.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic