Why Vote for Democrats?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:05 pm
DSamuels wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 pm
libbylu wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm

That’s ridiculous.
Well then please tell us what positive things they offer.

Please use YOUR words.

Ugh. Ick. Why even open that window? It will just release a stench of shit.
Don’t bother.

Possibly. I haven’t yet seen her verbalize reasons in the close to 10 years I have seen her post. Usually just , well you know what she does. On a boring night it can be entertaining sometimes.

Bump
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm Revenge -

Revenge is the only answer.

The Democrats offer nothing positive, just revenge.
That’s ridiculous.

Please use YOUR words.
There is nothing I or anyone else could say that would help you understand why her comments are ridiculous so I’m not going to answer.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 473

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:31 pm

That’s ridiculous.

Please use YOUR words.
There is nothing I or anyone else could say that would help you understand why her comments are ridiculous so I’m not going to answer.
Yep, I understand not even trying to speak to them anymore. Nothing good ever comes from it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:47 pmBump
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is this why?

Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess a person would vote for a Democrat if they want higher taxes, they want unregulated immigration and higher crime (because of both fewer gang arrests and releasing criminals from jail and more illegal criminal bad actors).

Here in Maryland, I suppose they could vote to elect Ben Jealous who promises to re-instate the higher taxes of the O'Malley Administration, redirect funding to the City of Baltimore - but not for programs to help the city - like infrastructure, education, revitalizing. Oh, and he has promised to re-district to make sure no Republican could ever get elected again.

That, and oh yes..., hate Trump. Impeach Trump and impeach Kavanaugh.

Let's see. That's all I can think of. Good platform.

I predict the House gains one Republican seat and the Senate gains 6.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 473

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 pm I guess a person would vote for a Democrat if they want higher taxes, they want unregulated immigration and higher crime (because of both fewer gang arrests and releasing criminals from jail and more illegal criminal bad actors).

Here in Maryland, I suppose they could vote to elect Ben Jealous who promises to re-instate the higher taxes of the O'Malley Administration, redirect funding to the City of Baltimore - but not for programs to help the city - like infrastructure, education, revitalizing. Oh, and he has promised to re-district to make sure no Republican could ever get elected again.

That, and oh yes..., hate Trump. Impeach Trump and impeach Kavanaugh.

Let's see. That's all I can think of. Good platform.

I predict the House gains one Republican seat and the Senate gains 6.
Please tell me you were kidding and know that Democrats don't want any of that at all. If not you are very misinformed as to the ideas of the left.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 pm Is this why?

America first? Is that why he agrees with Russia over his own intelligence agencies?

More like Russia first
Locked Previous topicNext topic