So I Guess the New Democratic Party Platform Is Violence?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traditionally, political parties have a platform to convince voters to vote for their side. The left no longer has a coherent message for the American people. Instead, Democrats have taken their party away from politics and moved their position to revenge, assault, and chaos.

Since 2016, the left has been in a state of shellshock. Democrats began blaming Russia’s president for Trump’s victory. Attorney General Jeff Sessions stepped aside to allow Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to oversee the allegations that Trump somehow coordinated with Putin to win the general election even though former President Obama said it was impossible. Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was selected to lead the investigation with a team of attorneys. Mueller and his investigators have been unable to find any evidence of collusion with Russia, despite the left-wing hype.

The longer Mueller’s fruitless investigation continues, the more the left panics.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johndem ... p=22151825
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know a number of life long democrats who have switched because of the violence from the left.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

They rally for it. Its amazing how ppl still say they don't even when it's in print.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I saw an alert last night from New England Cable News that police were investigating an envelope of powder mailed to Senator Collins of Maine.

My Mom, from up there, is pissed at the Democrats for all the hatred and violence they are now directing at the Senator.

All this violence and intimidation to vote certain ways has got to stop.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Scary times. This isn't normal politics. It's crossed the line into the beginnings of civil war.
KAG
Mean Girl
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

🙄
Deleted User 473

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 pm🙄
Lol seriously. They really are clueless.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Democrats, pay no attention to this one-

Keep doing what you are doing - absolutely everyone loves it, you are set to win everything in 21 days.

Do not change a thing.

KnotaDinghy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:28 am I saw an alert last night from New England Cable News that police were investigating an envelope of powder mailed to Senator Collins of Maine.

My Mom, from up there, is pissed at the Democrats for all the hatred and violence they are now directing at the Senator.

All this violence and intimidation to vote certain ways has got to stop.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 203

Unread post

A good portion of my/our extended family are Republicans. However, there are a few Democrats (my husband being one and youngest Dd; she is switching to Republican) as well, all of which are ashamed of the behavior of the Left.

I would have to say that IMO, a sizable amount of more mid-line, Moderate, and old school Democrats have had enough of the BS being displayed within their party too.

The key to ME is for these folks to disassociate with the Left's behavior and to even denounce it. This just might help them in the midterms as well as for 2020.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:38 pm A good portion of my/our extended family are Republicans. However, there are a few Democrats (my husband being one and youngest Dd; she is switching to Republican) as well, all of which are ashamed of the behavior of the Left.

I would have to say that IMO, a sizable amount of more mid-line, Moderate, and old school Democrats have had enough of the BS being displayed within their party too.

The key to ME is for these folks to disassociate with the Left's behavior and to even denounce it. This just might help them in the midterms as well as for 2020.
That would be smart for them to go against the hate they are portraying. Even Michelle Obama said it. They are too worried now about1/1024th warren being native american
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Locked Previous topicNext topic