speaking of the violent left...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

shit, my bad, the proud boys are neo nazi trump supporters who had been at an event at the Metropolitan Republican Club just before viciously assaulting multiple people.

A mob of pro-Trump right wing extremists appear to have beaten a small group of protesters in the streets of Manhattan on Friday night, following an appearance at the Metropolitan Republican Club by Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes.

Multiple disturbing videos taken at the scene appear to show dozens of Proud Boys swarming two people on the ground, shouting "you're dead, motherfucker" and "faggot" as they take turns attacking them. Three people were arrested following the event, according to police, though a public defender with the Legal Aid Society says she's confirmed that the arrests were of anti-racist protesters. An NYPD spokesperson told Gothamist that they have "no reference to Proud Boys" in any police reports. [Warning: Graphic footage below]

(I can’t embed this one but if you follow the link it’s the second one in the article

A longer video from Proud Boys member Christopher Wright, which is excerpted in the Tweet directly above, was removed from Facebook this morning. It showed members of the group repeatedly shouting "I LIKE BEER" as they walk on after the assault. The phrase is in reference to recently confirmed Supreme Court associate justice Brett Kavanaugh, who repeatedly declared his fondness for beer during a Senate hearing about his alleged attempt to rape Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in high school.

Around the 4:30 mark of Wright's video, a Proud Boy could be heard shouting, "I had one of their heads and I was just smashing it into the pavement! I ripped that motherfucker's mask off and kicked him right in the head! That son of a bitch! He's a F***ing foreigner!"

A high five is exchanged.

[UPDATE: We've received a copy of that video, which you can watch below].

After the attack, members of the Proud Boys posed for a group photo, according to photographer Shay Horse, who was at the scene. "I haven’t seen a fight that violent in a long time," he tweeted. "The proud boys were totally ready and willing to be violent tonight. They didn’t even wear masks."

there is more but i’m on mobile and the format keeps going wonky, here’s the link

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.gothamis ... 0001e37942
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When a lovely person for the Republican Club to host!

TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"It was a really fun night, and overall I cannot recommend violence enough. It is a really effective way to solve problems.” -Gavin McInnes, founder of the Proud Boys (Feb. 2017).
Francee89 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm When a lovely person for the Republican Club to host!

TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so weird how none of the board conservatives have any thoughts on this
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pushing back against violent protifa. Someone has to do it.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There seems to be more anti semitism in groups.
That’s just disturbing.
It feels like pre-WW2
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anti Semitic and frightening.
This is not good
Francee89 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm When a lovely person for the Republican Club to host!

TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

those protesters were not violent. but holy shit there is something wrong g with you, besides your raging hypocrisy.
Carpy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:56 am Pushing back against violent protifa. Someone has to do it.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am those protesters were not violent. but holy shit there is something wrong g with you, besides your raging hypocrisy.
Carpy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:56 am Pushing back against violent protifa. Someone has to do it.
Outside of losing my mother and a brother in a three week period, there's nothing wrong with me. Let the crazies battle it out with each other.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

i’m sorry you are experiencing that loss in your personal life, but this is not “crazies battling it out” it is violent right wing extremists brutally assaulting innocent people, and if that’s okay with you because they’re wearing MAGA hats something is wrong.
Carpy wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:42 am
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am those protesters were not violent. but holy shit there is something wrong g with you, besides your raging hypocrisy.
Outside of losing my mother and a brother in a three week period, there's nothing wrong with me. Let the crazies battle it out with each other.
Locked Previous topicNext topic