"Civility Can Start Again" When Democrats Take The House And Or The Senate

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:57 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:29 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:26 pm

As in the words of the first lady : "Proof, or it never happened."
Pay attention more. THERE'S your proof.

If she didn't applaud your own rudeness in the past toward posters in this forum, you'd be in the position many of us have now found ourselves in with her.

I think you are off, a little.
The poster formerly know as PJ is the button humper, even when not involved.
So...which one is formerly known as Pj? You've piqued my curiosity here.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:01 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:57 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Pay attention more. THERE'S your proof.

If she didn't applaud your own rudeness in the past toward posters in this forum, you'd be in the position many of us have now found ourselves in with her.

I think you are off, a little.
The poster formerly know as PJ is the button humper, even when not involved.
So...which one is formerly known as Pj? You've piqued my curiosity here.
The one that you are conversing with.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 pm

What proof are you seeking? That would be up to the admins to decide to share or not.

Many of the threads that she is involved in end up being a thread where an admin comes in, citing that they've "received reports," and it generally involves Linda getting into it with others before the report.

She may not be the only button humper but she most definitely is one and did so on CM, too.

She writes stuff up, often citing how rude the behavior is of those who are Republicans here in this group yet has ZERO problem in backing up, applauding, and supporting the behavior some of the Democrats display in this group or just in general.

No biggie as she can be and often is ignored.

However when it becomes clear just how hypocritical a poster is showing themselves to be and again, threads being warned they'll be removed unless everyone behaves...threads that reporting poster is fighting with others in....we're not talking rocket science here.
So you admitting you have no proof. Okay.
I can tell you many times I don't comment but will read and if someone is being an asshole I will report without entering the fight. How do you know there are not others doing the same on both sides?
I have my proof and it's plainly obvious she's one of the button humpers.

I find it ironic that you claim to report when in fact, you've been an asshole yourself to many in this forum.

I've stated that she's a button humper, which she is, but there may be others I'd imagine.

So with respect to you, what would cause you to report someone given how you've behaved in this forum? What's your over the line time that makes you feel you must turn someone in?
I give back what is given. Like mentioned before it's usually BJ and racist comments. Sometimes when you girls gang up on people I speak out and I have every right to do so. Deal with it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:03 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 pm

So you admitting you have no proof. Okay.
I can tell you many times I don't comment but will read and if someone is being an asshole I will report without entering the fight. How do you know there are not others doing the same on both sides?

I find it ironic that you claim to report when in fact, you've been an asshole yourself to many in this forum.

I've stated that she's a button humper, which she is, but there may be others I'd imagine.

So with respect to you, what would cause you to report someone given how you've behaved in this forum? What's your over the line time that makes you feel you must turn someone in?
I give back what is given. Like mentioned before it's usually BJ and racist comments. Sometimes when you girls gang up on people I speak out and I have every right to do so. Deal with it.
And the same can be done when you and your "girls" do the same then, yes?

lol I am dealing with it.

I just want to make sure that YOU are aware that when you're (as you've written above) turning people in for being as you say, an "asshole," that YOU have also been one too and without provocation.

I hope you can deal with that, no?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:08 pm

I just want to make sure that YOU are aware that when you're (as you've written above) turning people in for being as you say, an "asshole," that YOU have also been one too and without provocation.

Of course. Hope you know admins don't like false reports or unwarranted reports. Best of luck LMAO!

*Like for Morgan*
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Of course. Hope you know admins don't like false reports or unwarranted reports. Best of luck LMAO!

*Like for Morgan*
I don't report and never have if that's what you're indicating. Any admin can tell you that.

However, there could easily be some who have reported you before or perhaps might now, realizing that your own hypocritical reporting (which could fall under the category of "false" and "unwarranted" given how YOU behave in here) who might begin to change their own tunes on childish reporting seeing how hypocrisy tends to breed this sort of thing.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:17 pm

*Like for Morgan*
I don't report and never have if that's what you're indicating. Any admin can tell you that.

However, there could easily be some who have reported you before or perhaps might now, realizing that your own hypocritical reporting (which could fall under the category of "false" and "unwarranted" given how YOU behave in here) who might begin to change their own tunes on childish reporting seeing how hypocrisy tends to breed this sort of thing.
Let them try. *Yawn*
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 pm

*Like for Morgan*

Let them try. *Yawn*
lol "Try" what? If they report, they report. End of. *Stretch*
Deleted User 473

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Let them try. *Yawn*
You do know you just laid it all out for everyone to see what some of you are up to. I'll save the convo as good measure.

Enjoy your stretching seems a lot of it going on in the group today. 😘
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:24 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Let them try. *Yawn*
You do know you just laid it all out for everyone to see what some of you are up to. I'll save the convo as good measure.

Enjoy your stretching seems a lot of it going on in the group today. 😘
So because of my writing in THIS conversation, "everyone" has had some sort of imagined V-8 moment in your opinion?

Okie dokee.

Something has been "laid" out there but I am not so sure you're aware of it.

If you have the time, darlin and the space on your phone/computer, you do that saving thing and because that's a normal thing to do and especially for someone who claims to "yawn." :ugeek:
Locked Previous topicNext topic