A man walks into a room

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’d be pretty scared of assault if a male shut the door and approached me while I was sleeping, unless there was some other reasons for his actions. Maybe he didn’t realize I was there, but that would be cleared up soon enough, I suppose.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:20 pm

That's what I want to know. Apparently I missed something. But whatever Red's story is it's hers. Going by what she said here she answered appropriately by asking him what he was doing even if she swore. So what's the problem? Even if she exaggerated she did nothing more than 99.9 % of people here do. Did she name names or something?
She doesn’t believe rape victims

She thinks that women falsely accuse men all the time

She accused this guy of attempting to rape her without proof which she says herself if there is no proof the woman is lying

She changed her story to make herself look less insane which I knew would happen
If you say so. I haven't heard her saying these things far as I can recall. It's very possible this guy came into her room with the intention of at least getting laid by a willing woman. I would probably think that's what he's after and ask him what he's doing. Then again I don't stay at house parties with drunk people. I have in college but I knew them very well.
I was in college at the time
RedBottoms

Unread post

c**t is pissed that the board is not going along with her attempt to lynch me. Sucks for her I guess
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seems he was looking for a drunk person to take advantage of so hell yes, I would assume he was looking to rape someone.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm c**t is pissed that the board is not going along with her attempt to lynch me. Sucks for her I guess
I don’t want people to lynch you wtf

That’s a weird ass thing to say

You’re a hypocrite you should know by now you are a hypocrite

You lie... exaggerate... change your narrative

You victim blame and then do exactly what you think others shouldn’t do

You say you were almost raped when nothing happened and the guy did nothing to you

When things weren’t going your way you added in a story about the guys previous history

Going by what you say though his previous history means nothing at all because women lie and when there is no proof it’s because the guy was falsely accused

You can’t even keep your opinions straight on a topic.

Did he get his reputation because of others lies? Did you falsely accuse him like so many others do? Did you lie? Why were you sleeping at the home where a known rapist was partying when you also said you had a husband at the time?

You didn’t tell your dh to beat him up after falsely accusing him or go to the police so does that mean you lied or that you are just paranoid when nothing actually happened?

If this happened to your sons would you be angry at the girl who acccused them when all they did was walk into the bedroom? If you were so threatened why didn’t you high kick him? You said if anyone attempted to rape you you would give him a good old fashioned high kick right?

Why were you so drunk anyway? Why would you pass out at a party? Why are you hanging out with shitty people who hang out with known rapists?
Why go to a party in the first place? You should know there is a chance for this to happen

These are all questions you like to ask people right? Interrogate and wait for a story to slightly change then tear them apart for falsely accusing the man

Unread post

Not surprised to see the usual suspect involved.
anon

Unread post

She or he has a definite HARD ON for you, lol

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm c**t is pissed that the board is not going along with her attempt to lynch me. Sucks for her I guess
RedBottoms

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm
I don’t want people to lynch you wtf

That’s a weird ass thing to say

You’re a hypocrite you should know by now you are a hypocrite

You lie... exaggerate... change your narrative

You victim blame and then do exactly what you think others shouldn’t do

You say you were almost raped when nothing happened and the guy did nothing to you

When things weren’t going your way you added in a story about the guys previous history

Going by what you say though his previous history means nothing at all because women lie and when there is no proof it’s because the guy was falsely accused

You can’t even keep your opinions straight on a topic.

Did he get his reputation because of others lies? Did you falsely accuse him like so many others do? Did you lie? Why were you sleeping at the home where a known rapist was partying when you also said you had a husband at the time?

You didn’t tell your dh to beat him up after falsely accusing him or go to the police so does that mean you lied or that you are just paranoid when nothing actually happened?

If this happened to your sons would you be angry at the girl who acccused them when all they did was walk into the bedroom? If you were so threatened why didn’t you high kick him? You said if anyone attempted to rape you you would give him a good old fashioned high kick right?

Why were you so drunk anyway? Why would you pass out at a party? Why are you hanging out with shitty people who hang out with known rapists?
Why go to a party in the first place? You should know there is a chance for this to happen

These are all questions you like to ask people right? Interrogate and wait for a story to slightly change then tear them apart for falsely accusing the man
Happy to answer your questions: His reputation was of his own words and doing. He was very proud of talking about how many girls he has slept with including underage and inebriated girls. He had a sleazebag reputation.

I did not falsely accuse him. I told others exactly what I said here that he was acting VERY suspicious and I think he was going to try something with me. I just told DH which was BF at the time and our few best friends that were there.

He was not a known rapist. He was a known douchebag which is what I said in the original post even though he did talk about sleeping with underage girls so he may have been at the very least a statuatory rapist. I was not asleep-I was just laying down appearing to be asleep/passed out. DH which was my BF at the time was there in another room along with our other friends.

I did not tell DH to beat him up or go to the police because no crime was technically committed. I am not a drama queen that lives to be a victim. I just told my friends what he was doing and how that scene played out and then said I was not going to be alone with that guy around ever again. Done. It was not a big deal at all.

I would not be mad if I girl did what I did because I did not accuse him of shit. There was no police involvement-no authority involvement-no even real confrontation besides me asking what he was doing. And if my sons walked up on a girl sleeping in a room and shut the door-I would tell them that was not a smart move because even if you were doing something innocent-its not going to look innocent.

I did not high kick him because I didn't have to. Once he realized I was awake and alert and not having it-he skedaddled right on out of there. If he had tried to keep advancing I would have fought him like hell and screamed.

I was drunk because I wanted to be. I don't have a problem with people drinking. I still do it to this day. I was not passed out-I was feeling tired and went to lay down for a minute-thus why I saw the whole scene of him seeing me-quietly entering the room and closing the door behind him and approaching me.

I was hanging out at that party because my best friends lived there. Along with 2 other guys. He was a guest of the two other guys. They were not quite my friends. I got along with them-but they were not my real friends. I would not have been there if my actual friends were not there. They invited that douche guy over. I went to a party with my boyfriend at the time and my several other friends to have fun.

See-I have no issue answering any questions.

Unread post

That's a dangerous asssumption. She accused him of trying to rape her in the other post, but he didn't actually do anything at all.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:33 pm Seems he was looking for a drunk person to take advantage of so hell yes, I would assume he was looking to rape someone.
Superbutt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

no, I wouldn't assume that. But if it woke me up I would say something
Locked Previous topicNext topic