A man walks into a room

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why are you stirring up shit?
RedBottoms

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am Someone is a fan.

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
You accused him of trying to rape you in that thread
I think that is what he was trying to do. Or at least try to put the moves on an intoxicated girl. But since I stopped it, no harm done technically. I told my friends there what happened and I knew not to ever be alone with that guy again
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am While you are sleeping

They don’t touch you or do anything... they just walk into a room

Do you immediately start screaming at them and accusing them of trying to rape you?
He assaulted me with his eyes. Anyone who won't back my claims is automatically a rapaist supporter.
i want candy!
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 pm Why are you stirring up shit?
Because she’s a hypocrite and changes shit around just to fit her narrative

Before it was she had to flip out on a guy to stop him from raping her and people need to be just like her or it’s their fault they get raped

Now she has to change things around

Typical red ass behavior

She also tends to lie and exaggerate about everything so I was curious on how she would turn shit around this time 😂
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:39 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am While you are sleeping

They don’t touch you or do anything... they just walk into a room

Do you immediately start screaming at them and accusing them of trying to rape you?
He assaulted me with his eyes. Anyone who won't back my claims is automatically a rapaist supporter.
According to red everyone who isn’t her just accuses everyone of rape

She was in the right though because he COULD have maybe possibly raped her while she slept 😂

She’s so afraid of her boys being falsely accused while she’s on a forum falsely accusing people on a different rape thread
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am Someone is a fan.

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
You accused him of trying to rape you in that thread
I think that is what he was trying to do. Or at least try to put the moves on an intoxicated girl. But since I stopped it, no harm done technically. I told my friends there what happened and I knew not to ever be alone with that guy again
So it’s ok for you to go online and accuse this guy of attempting to rape you but you are so scared of a woman doing that to your sons one day

😂
Deleted User 670

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Before it was she had to flip out on a guy to stop him from raping her and people need to be just like her or it’s their fault they get raped

Typical red ass behavior

She also tends to lie and exaggerate about everything so I was curious on how she would turn shit around this time 😂
And you're worse because you have taken it upon yourself to act like your screen name. How old are you exactly? You're acting like a 16 year old troll.
AnakinVader

Unread post

Depends on the situation, Redbottoms situation, I would start yelling and find out WTF he was doing in there.

Now, back when I was younger, My friend was house sitting and we were all having a new years party at the house. I fell asleep in one of the rooms, later a good friend of mine, came in the room. I woke up, he looked at me, asked if he could sleep here (all the other rooms were taken) and climes into bed next to me a fell asleep. No I didn't yell or anything.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:58 pm
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Typical red ass behavior

And you're worse because you have taken it upon yourself to act like your screen name. How old are you exactly? You're acting like a 16 year old troll.
Obviously I’m acting like my screen name

I made the screen name so there wouldn’t be any surprises
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KaibAzula wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 pm Depends on the situation, Redbottoms situation, I would start yelling and find out WTF he was doing in there.

Now, back when I was younger, My friend was house sitting and we were all having a new years party at the house. I fell asleep in one of the rooms, later a good friend of mine, came in the room. I woke up, he looked at me, asked if he could sleep here (all the other rooms were taken) and climes into bed next to me a fell asleep. No I didn't yell or anything.
I guess that depends on which version of reds story you’re talking about 😂
Locked Previous topicNext topic