A man walks into a room

RedBottoms

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am While you are sleeping

They don’t touch you or do anything... they just walk into a room

Do you immediately start screaming at them and accusing them of trying to rape you?
You left out him shutting the open door and quietly approaching me
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am Someone is a fan.

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
Now that's different. If the guy was a known predator yes I would think that was his intent and I would start screaming for help. I'm not any different than the rest of the women he assaulted.

Unread post

If you are going to do this tell the correct story. House party, lots of drunk people. Girl is sleeping in the dark room alone. You enter the room and shut the door and start to approach her on the bed.

This guy was not my friend, not my boyfriend. This guy has a rep for taking advantage of girls.

I did not scream rape on him. I said what the f**k are you doing?! And he was surprised I was awake and turned and left very quickly looking guilty.
Look even though you do not know what he was thinking. I was at a party and a guy (friend of a friend) cornered me in the kitchen and had me up against a wall. I told him to back off and heard "What the **** are you doing." it was my boyfriends teammate standing in the doorway who had just entered the room. Did this guy have intentions of doing something, I have no idea. I am not able to tell you, I cannot read minds and neither can you.
For your situation you state the room was dark, did he know you were in there, or was he drunk and looking for a place to sleep it off?
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Knew this had to be based on something. Yeah, in that case I'm definitely making some noise and asking him what the f**k he thinks he's doing.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:18 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am If I'm home and I don't know the guy my first instinct is going to be to scream for help/try to call for help if I didn't have access to my gun. I wouldn't automatically think rape, more like robbery.
You aren’t at home

You’re in a house full of people
If it's a stranger, I'd probably wake up, sit up and see what they needed.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 am

Do you immediately start screaming at them and accusing them of trying to rape you?
Was he tanked too and just looking to flop somewhere? That would be my first thought. I'd definitely sit up and ask him what's up.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Coffeetillcocktails
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I’m in the minority I guess. So far nothing here screams assault to me.

Even if he had gotten close enough to kiss me I wouldn’t feel assaulted. For me it’s when I decline his offer and he doesn’t listen that it crosses the line.

Making a move on a girl is not assault imo. Being a serial hook up guy isn’t a predator imo.

Not taking no for an answer IS a predator imo.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:52 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 am

Was he tanked too and just looking to flop somewhere? That would be my first thought. I'd definitely sit up and ask him what's up.
He was drinking too but not sure how drunk
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 am

Look even though you do not know what he was thinking. I was at a party and a guy (friend of a friend) cornered me in the kitchen and had me up against a wall. I told him to back off and heard "What the **** are you doing." it was my boyfriends teammate standing in the doorway who had just entered the room. Did this guy have intentions of doing something, I have no idea. I am not able to tell you, I cannot read minds and neither can you.
For your situation you state the room was dark, did he know you were in there, or was he drunk and looking for a place to sleep it off?
Definitely saw me.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You accused him of trying to rape you in that thread
Locked Previous topicNext topic