Do you think people who claim to hate kids...

Unread post

are just mad that they can't find someone to have them with? Or something along those lines?

My friend who is basically married to her job is acting like a real bitch now that I told her I'm pregnant. Just negative this and negative that. Blah blah blah. I'm annoyed. Another mutual friend and I think in her case (but not all) it's just jealously and sadness that there's a big chance she'll never have a husband or kids. Honestly, it's because of the way she acts. So she puts on this huge front that she hates them. Yet she's mentioned taking my son to Disney. Very confusing.

This is pretty much a vent.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't like kids that weren't related to me before I had kids. I had plenty of opportunity to have them with decent people.

Even today I don't really like kids that aren't related to me. I don't hate them but I don't love them either.

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm I didn't like kids that weren't related to me before I had kids. I had plenty of opportunity to have them with decent people.

Even today I don't really like kids that aren't related to me. I don't hate them but I don't love them either.
I'm not fond of others' kids and I don't deal with them at all but I don't go around vehemently claiming to hate them. I don't hate them. I just don't want to deal with them. Lol. Her opportunities have been few and far between.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

..... wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:06 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm I didn't like kids that weren't related to me before I had kids. I had plenty of opportunity to have them with decent people.

I'm not fond of others' kids and I don't deal with them at all but I don't go around vehemently claiming to hate them. I don't hate them. I just don't want to deal with them. Lol. Her opportunities have been few and far between.
Oh yeah. I don't announce it either. I just kinda ignore them lol.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Someone hubby was friends with absolutely hates children. Both him and his wife. There is no jealousy. They just don't like kids.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I love kids.
Especially when I can give them back.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hate is a strong word, but I'm not fond of others people's kid's nor have I ever been jealous of a another woman being pregnant. I have one and ONLY one child

Unread post

No. Some people just dont like kids.

My SIL and BIL have been married for over 20 years. They hate kids and they could have had them anytime if they had wanted them
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:18 pm Someone hubby was friends with absolutely hates children. Both him and his wife. There is no jealousy. They just don't like kids.
I've seen this before. Not every woman in the world wants to be a Mother, and that's okay to
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:23 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:18 pm Someone hubby was friends with absolutely hates children. Both him and his wife. There is no jealousy. They just don't like kids.
I've seen this before. Not every woman in the world wants to be a Mother, and that okay to
I am fine with people not wanting to be parents.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic