Marital Advice

SuspiciouSuzie

Unread post

Good morning everyone!

I woke up this morning to my phone going off, a text. I didn't know where it was so I grabbed my husband's to call my own. On the front screen there were a couple Facebook notices. It said friend suggestions or something like that. So this is the issue, let me get into why though.

Some years back, DH and I went through a rough patch in our relationship. We were able to work things out, however decided Facebook was not for us as it played a huge role in our issues. At this point I really don't mind if DH has Facebook and would like my own so I could go on those buy/sell pages. What bothers me, is that he went and got it again with no mention of it. And that I know if I had gotten back on Facebook he would be angry.

I assume and believe that he is on there for similar reason, to buy stuff not socialize. Which I guess is why he didn't tell me, because he'd not want me to assume he's up to something. But this dishonesty now had me questioning our relationship and wondering if there IS somethig I should be concerned about.

What would you ladies do? I thought my trust in my husband was rock solid. Obviously it's not though. Should I ask him about the Facebook or what? Sorry this got long...

Unread post

Bumping
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Does he play any games on his phone that require facebook access?
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I don't have those kinds of trust issues in my marriage. If I did, I wouldn't still be married.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Seems so petty to me. What were the exact problems? Cheating?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Open your own Facebook and if he asks you about it, just say that since he has one, you assumed Facebook was fine now.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would think he just got tired of the 'rules' He wanted to go on FB again so he did. I wouldn't read too much into it.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am Open your own Facebook and if he asks you about it, just say that since he has one, you assumed Facebook was fine now.
No to this. Tit for tat is not going to do good things for your marriage.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would ask him about it.
Why he didn't discuss it with you prior to going back, since it was an issue in the marriage.
Let him know when he appears to hide things (even if he's not doing anything) it brings up your trust issues.
If you need to see his page or what he's been doing, ask to see his page.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: ↑Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:45 am
bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am Open your own Facebook and if he asks you about it, just say that since he has one, you assumed Facebook was fine now.
No to this. Tit for tat is not going to do good things for your marriage.
It’s not tit for tat. She wants one for the sale pages, so she should open one.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic