Total votes: 45
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 pm
admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:19 pm I like the dark, but I realize some people don't. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the option out for users > I've run into a snag - what it's doing is defaulting to the regular out-of-the-box theme.
You might need to change a line of code on the theme to switch it from automatically switching to the default
Mm. Do you know which portion of code? Shit.
Depends on the theme and if I remember phpbb correctly you should be able to set up the user chosen styles from the backend without accessing the code but it only works for logged in users and anonymous/guest users have whatever you have the default set at. If it keeps switching back to default it might just be an option you forgot to change.

I hope that made some sense, it’s midnight here and I’m getting tired lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:04 am
12skipafew wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 pm

You might need to change a line of code on the theme to switch it from automatically switching to the default
Depends on the theme and if I remember phpbb correctly you should be able to set up the user chosen styles from the backend without accessing the code but it only works for logged in users and anonymous/guest users have whatever you have the default set at. If it keeps switching back to default it might just be an option you forgot to change.
That's the problem. It's not defaulting to this theme, but the prosilver one even though it's set in both areas for it. :(
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If we do gray not with red please the orange or pink before was better the red is too harsh.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oooh I liked the pink! The green is pretty cute too.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ooh fun every click is s new colour right now lol 😂
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 am Ooh fun every click is s new colour right now lol 😂
Haha sorry. :D
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

admin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:11 am
CannotCount wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:10 am Ooh fun every click is s new colour right now lol 😂
Haha sorry. :D
I enjoyed that lol. I like this or the blue the best.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:05 am

That's the problem. It's not defaulting to this theme, but the prosilver one even though it's set in both areas for it. :(
You might need to take a nice long break and try again with fresh eyes. Something simple might be throwing everything off but it’s something I would have to play with. I can’t remember everything off hand.
🤓The Admin 🤓
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:27 am
admin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:05 am

You might need to take a nice long break and try again with fresh eyes. Something simple might be throwing everything off but it’s something I would have to play with. I can’t remember everything off hand.
Yea, I honestly think that's my best option. I messed with it for hours and am not figuring it out. I did start sifting through code too to see if I could find it - nada. :(
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Bump
Locked Previous topicNext topic