Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Popsugar Entertainment Kiernan Shipka Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Trailer
Brace Yourself: The First VERY Creepy Teaser For Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Here

September 13, 2018
by QUINN KEANEY

Netflix is giving Sabrina the Teenage Witch a very, very creepy new makeover in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which has finally dropped its first teaser! In it, Sabrina (Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka) is on the cusp of celebrating her 16th birthday, aka when she has to sign her soul away to the devil. Tonally, the trailer evokes old-school horror movies like Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist, so even though familiar faces like Harvey Kinkle (Ross Lynch), Aunt Hilda (Lucy Davis), and Aunt Zelda (Miranda Otto) make appearances, this is going to be a totally different series than the one Melissa Joan Hart starred in years ago. Watch the teaser above before it hits Netflix on Oct. 26.
RedBottoms

Unread post

yas! Riverdale meets American Horror Story! I am here for it!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I thought it looked dumb. Nothing will be the original 90's Sabrina.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:33 pm I thought it looked dumb. Nothing will be the original 90's Sabrina.
I'll just watch it as if it isn't supposed to be her.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meh, I’ll pass. Idk, that would be like someone remaking/revamping Buffy the Vampire Slayer into Buffy the Bunny Babysitter.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 pm Meh, I’ll pass. Idk, that would be like someone remaking/revamping Buffy the Vampire Slayer into Buffy the Bunny Babysitter.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Won't be watching it.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 pm Meh, I’ll pass. Idk, that would be like someone remaking/revamping Buffy the Vampire Slayer into Buffy the Bunny Babysitter.
Now that reboot I’m actually looking forward to. I expect it to be different, but I don’t think with Whedon being involved it’ll get butchered and do a 180. But if they title it Buffy the Bunny Babysitter or turn it all cutesy sunshine and lollipops I’m out.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm
Now that reboot I’m actually looking forward to. I expect it to be different, but I don’t think with Whedon being involved it’ll get butchered and do a 180. But if they title it Buffy the Bunny Babysitter or turn it all cutesy sunshine and lollipops I’m out.
Lol, why do you think the Sabrina thing is going to be bunnys and rainbows?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m torn. On the one hand, Sabrina is supposed to be lighthearted and funny. On the other, I love scary stuff. I guess that means I’ll watch to make up my mind
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Locked Previous topicNext topic