Experimentation Tonight

admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hey guys!

I just got home from work, so I will be experimenting on adding a few new features tonight.

- I will be working on setting up alternate themes, so that if you dislike one, you have the choice to use something with a different color schema.

- I will be adding How-To's in the new forum section I created for this.

- I will be working on a 'like' or 'fav' style extension to add to the forums

- I will look into getting some damn graphic software for the first time in ages, so I can design a logo proper (should we make it a competition? - want to hear your thoughts!)
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Basically, if the themes swap around a little tonight: Don't worry. That's just me setting some things up. :)
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oh I’m so excited. My daughter just had me download some free paint software I don’t know if it’s the same thing you use for graphics. Krita? It looks pretty cool.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:44 pm Oh I’m so excited. My daughter just had me download some free paint software I don’t know if it’s the same thing you use for graphics. Krita? It looks pretty cool.
I usually use Photoshop, or Illustrator. I'm not that good these days though. :shock:
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:48 pm
CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:44 pm Oh I’m so excited. My daughter just had me download some free paint software I don’t know if it’s the same thing you use for graphics. Krita? It looks pretty cool.
I usually use Photoshop, or Illustrator. I'm not that good these days though. :shock:
I don’t do graphics so I know nothing, but she made me watch a review of all these paint programs that were under $20 or free and it was the highest rated free one by some guy she watches on YouTube that does animation.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 pm
admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:48 pm
I don’t do graphics so I know nothing, but she made me watch a review of all these paint programs that were under $20 or free and it was the highest rated free one by some guy she watches on YouTube that does animation.
I used to write tutorials on CM when I first joined. I should make a few in one of the help sections. With Adobe products, you can subscribe these days, so it's not a major hit, but no matter what you use, I would say practice!

There is also a lot of great open source software like Gimp that provides free graphic editing programs.
Princess_s21
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Awesome!!! Maybe a feature for extended log in if the site has it each time I go off the site on my phone when I go back I have to re log in. That’s small issues though, loving it so far.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Okay, after the layout changed to white and back to black I'm down with the black layout the best. I can actually see the subject box.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'mma draw you a logo just for shits and giggles :D you don't have to use! .... and it's gonna be anime because that's all I can draw lmfao.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Princess_s21 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:13 pm Awesome!!! Maybe a feature for extended log in if the site has it each time I go off the site on my phone when I go back I have to re log in. That’s small issues though, loving it so far.
Did you click remember me? I haven’t had to re login since I joined.
Locked Previous topicNext topic