I think I’m liking this site the best

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MiaBella wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 am My photosensitive eyes LOVE the soft black background.. LOL. I find this site pretty easy to navigate, too. I really am tech-challenged so ease of use is an important factor for me. : )
hi Mia =0)
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 pm
bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am
brunehilda wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 pm I'm glad I found this one. Reddit is too cluttered. I joined a couple of others and they're pretty good but one of them is being spammed by one of the members who seems like her driveway doesn't go all the way to the street and she's getting on my nerves.
LOL I know exactly who you're talking about.
Seriously she's not right in the head . She's going to ruin the site before it has a chance to get going. I don't envy the admins trying to get these sites going. The typical MC shit starters are trying to start drama already and crawl up the admins asses.
Yeah, I like the other site too but difficult to browse when the first two pages are redundant posts from that particular person. We feel your pain.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 pm
bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am

LOL I know exactly who you're talking about.
Seriously she's not right in the head . She's going to ruin the site before it has a chance to get going. I don't envy the admins trying to get these sites going. The typical MC shit starters are trying to start drama already and crawl up the admins asses.
I see her as a gungho, manic old lady that has no idea how to interact with normal people. LOL She may be 15 for all I know but I see her living alone in a cluttered house with 32 cats and no friends.
I almost feel bad that I'm annoyed by it. I don't care to talk about my birth order, the color of my house, local festivities, etc. I'm here to BS with peeps and annoy people occasionally.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:09 am

I see her as a gungho, manic old lady that has no idea how to interact with normal people. LOL She may be 15 for all I know but I see her living alone in a cluttered house with 32 cats and no friends.
I almost feel bad that I'm annoyed by it. I don't care to talk about my birth order, the color of my house, local festivities, etc. I'm here to BS with peeps and annoy people occasionally.
The occasional question is completely fine but post upon post in one day is so frustrating. I feel bad for her a little bit because she just doesn't get it.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

The occasional question is completely fine but post upon post in one day is so frustrating. I feel bad for her a little bit because she just doesn't get it.
I've def caught onto that. And she already got bent about a post that had zip to do with what she thought it was about. Also seems to believe the forum should be all ponies and rainbows and started bitching to admins about policing the forums.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:30 am

I've def caught onto that. And she already got bent about a post that had zip to do with what she thought it was about. Also seems to believe the forum should be all ponies and rainbows and started bitching to admins about policing the forums.
She's actually the most drama between all of the sites so far. It's hilarious in a sad sort of way. She got kicked out of a group on CM that was full of some of the sweetest people because she was so damn annoying though so I don't think she's annoying us because we're assholes, she's just truly annoying.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am

She's actually the most drama between all of the sites so far. It's hilarious in a sad sort of way. She got kicked out of a group on CM that was full of some of the sweetest people because she was so damn annoying though so I don't think she's annoying us because we're assholes, she's just truly annoying.
I think that's what makes me chuckle about the whole situation. She's just a little annoying and super sensitive.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah I saw that. From what I saw yesterday,Pisces was trying to get a handle on her. I hope she does because I think it could be a pretty good site.
The Church Lady
Villein
Villein

Unread post

It's just so pretty. So very very pretty!
Locked Previous topicNext topic