I think I’m liking this site the best

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm glad I found this one. Reddit is too cluttered. I joined a couple of others and they're pretty good but one of them is being spammed by one of the members who seems like her driveway doesn't go all the way to the street and she's getting on my nerves.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Me too!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
coala
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I have registered for one other site so far. This one seems to be the easiest to navigate so far.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 pm I'm glad I found this one. Reddit is too cluttered. I joined a couple of others and they're pretty good but one of them is being spammed by one of the members who seems like her driveway doesn't go all the way to the street and she's getting on my nerves.
LOL I know exactly who you're talking about.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am
brunehilda wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 pm I'm glad I found this one. Reddit is too cluttered. I joined a couple of others and they're pretty good but one of them is being spammed by one of the members who seems like her driveway doesn't go all the way to the street and she's getting on my nerves.
Seriously she's not right in the head . She's going to ruin the site before it has a chance to get going. I don't envy the admins trying to get these sites going. The typical MC shit starters are trying to start drama already and crawl up the admins asses.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 pm
Seriously she's not right in the head . She's going to ruin the site before it has a chance to get going. I don't envy the admins trying to get these sites going. The typical MC shit starters are trying to start drama already and crawl up the admins asses.
I see her as a gungho, manic old lady that has no idea how to interact with normal people. LOL She may be 15 for all I know but I see her living alone in a cluttered house with 32 cats and no friends.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 pm
brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:19 pm

I see her as a gungho, manic old lady that has no idea how to interact with normal people. LOL She may be 15 for all I know but I see her living alone in a cluttered house with 32 cats and no friends.
Good description lol
Deleted User 114

Unread post

My photosensitive eyes LOVE the soft black background.. LOL. I find this site pretty easy to navigate, too. I really am tech-challenged so ease of use is an important factor for me. : )
Bingo

Unread post

I'm a sort of chill type..no hurry to complete it all..
It's a process...it'll be fun
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm I'm liking it a lot, the format of it at least is easy. I wish it was more active.
I imagine it will be after tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic