this class is going to kill my GPA

mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hit me up if you need help with the class.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coursehero.com.... Some call it a study help site, some call it a way to cheat ...Do with it what you will.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm taking two summer classes right now (I start my other one next week) and my prior degree was done on an accelerated grading scale (an 80 was enough to fail basically).

The thing with summer classes is that you really can't miss ANY of them. It makes a huge difference because of the amount of subject material covered.

My advice: Email the professor immediately about what you can do to get caught up and request DH give you a Saturday to just sit and hammer in the material you missed.

Watch your syllabus: Look at what things post the highest percentage of grade and focus in on those things. That will help.

If you fail the class: Well, you could always retake it, but it will affect your GPA and drop it (pretty badly in fact). If you receive financial aid, it requires only a 2.0 GPA however, so you could be in the clear.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The two hardest classes in college for me were speech, and communication (which is kind of funny, because they're the easy ones). I still struggle in these areas IRL too.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Reedusstalker

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:08 pm Don't know what to tell you except good luck.
This. Accelerated classes suck
Locked Previous topicNext topic