Grad party?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Although it's not even close to graduation, I am wondering what to do for my son when he graduates. I thought maybe we could have it at a popular arcade/bowling alley around here. It's geared for adults and kids. What do you think?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think that would be fun. My family probably wouldn't be too into it but who knows. My mom had mine at a bar/restaurant we were regulars at, lol. That was fine with me.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:22 pm Although it's not even close to graduation, I am wondering what to do for my son when he graduates. I thought maybe we could have it at a popular arcade/bowling alley around here. It's geared for adults and kids. What do you think?
If that is what you would all enjoy, go for it. We just chose to go to T-Bones, brought a cake and I picked up the tab for everyone.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

that sounds like fun. when my older two graduated high school my younger dd also graduated 8th grade. (all 3 different schools on the same day lol) I ended up having one big graduation party for all 3 in the backyard. it was the only way to accommodate all 3 without costing me an arm and a leg lol.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My kids always had their own parties for graduation. I just helped them with money for a keg
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:27 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:22 pm Although it's not even close to graduation, I am wondering what to do for my son when he graduates. I thought maybe we could have it at a popular arcade/bowling alley around here. It's geared for adults and kids. What do you think?
If that is what you would all enjoy, go for it. We just chose to go to T-Bones, brought a cake and I picked up the tab for everyone.
That is what we did except ds wanted Olive Garden.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That sounds fun. I'd ask them what they want to do. All I wanted was dinner with my family at my favorite restaurant, then I went out and partied with my friends, lol.
RedBottoms

Unread post

that sounds fun
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:34 pm My kids always had their own parties for graduation. I just helped them with money for a keg
Lmao, college or high school?
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ask him what he wants. Seriously.....we didn't even have a party for DD. She had many other things she wanted to do such as horse shows and day trips with her friends. Let's face it - parties cost money. Those were things she rather spend the money on than a party.
Locked Previous topicNext topic