Can we please have a break-Just a whine

Unread post

We just finished summer baseball this past Sunday. I was just emailed the schedule for fall ball.....Starts Saturday and ends the week of Christmas. Not even a full week break....This bites
Anon

Unread post

That would be a good thing in our house. The boys hate waiting for the next season to begin
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I am so glad I was not a sports mom. She tried swim in 8th grade and that was not too horrible as all the meets and practice was about 6 miles from the house. Then in 9th grade she tried volley ball. The school was 18 miles away, ugh! And I went to all the games too, even the away games since her dad wasn't able to. Then right before the season ended, she dislocated her knee cap really bad (got stuck) and was in crutches through the end of the season so no more practice or games. She decided no more sports!! She's more of a theater rat and was involved in theater for the next 3 years. That wasn't bad at all.

Go ahead and whine! I hated being a sports mom!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am so glad my kids are in a year round individual sport and I do not have to deal with team crap. I know their schedule as it is constant and there is no guessing involved.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Unread post

I feel ya, my dd played Lacrosse for many years. Once she got to the high school level, the commitment to be on the team was year round. If you didn't do the off season tournaments & trainings ,you didn't make the team at season time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic