Omg quit texting me!!!!!

Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I need to vent a bit.

So the person who I thought was my best friend for the past 20 years is really a backstabbing piece of shit whore.

On the 29th she was going in for the gastric sleeve surgery and I’ve supported her on this journey since day 1 and I was so proud of her for sticking to the program she needed to in order to get the surgery.

The night before, she made a post on Facebook. I don’t have a Facebook. However, my sister does and this dumb bitch is friends with my sister on there...or was.

According to my sister, who I believe 100% because A: she’s my sister B: she’s not the lying type and C: she’s 40 and well past the age of high school petty ass shit, my supposed best friend made this post:
Going for my surgery tomorrow. I can’t wait til I’m thin and beautiful, I may actually have a chance at snagging the one man I’ve had my eye on for the past 16 years. I’ve always had a thing for my BFs husband LOL!

Someone said ummm shouldn’t you take this down and she said she doesn’t have Facebook. My sister commented but I do and you better believe I’m telling my sister about this.

She back pedaled fast as f**k and said it was a typo, I meant to say my best friends husbands friend JT. My sister again calls her on her shit and says 1: JT and R have only been friends for 7 years, not 16 and 2: he’s married to my coworker!

The post was deleted and now she’s texting me about her surgery and how sore she is and how she just wants real food like bitch I don’t care!!!!! Just leave me alone! I haven’t replied to her at all and she keeps asking are you mad at me? Are you there? Hello?
I finally blocked her but wtf kind of person does that? Even if it were a mistake she’s still talking about poaching another woman’s husband! She’s a skank.

And thanks for letting me vent lol!!!!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Text her back with this message or something close, lol

BITCH.... I don’t care!!!!!
Just leave me alone!!!!!.
I know exactly what you meant when you.made that fucked up post and so does everyone else. You've burned this bridge .
You may lose weight but you will always be an ugly skanky bitch inside.
BTW......my dh wouldnt f**k your nasty skanky ass if you were the last bitch on earth./size]
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd think that she was goofing around if I saw that. One of my girlfriend's husband is a silly guy and we'll all crack jokes every once in a while about something perverted along those lines.

I can't imagine if she really had designs on Mr Madeye that she'd be dumb enough to put it out there in public. Or is she that dumb? LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:40 pm I'd think that she was goofing around if I saw that. One of my girlfriend's husband is a silly guy and we'll all crack jokes every once in a while about something perverted along those lines.

I can't imagine if she really had designs on Mr Madeye that she'd be dumb enough to put it out there in public. Or is she that dumb? LOL
She’s not the brightest at times
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:40 pm I'd think that she was goofing around if I saw that. One of my girlfriend's husband is a silly guy and we'll all crack jokes every once in a while about something perverted along those lines.

She’s not the brightest at times
LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I reply with:

I'm not mad at you, I'm pissed. My sister told me all about your post. Lose my number.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anon

Unread post

LMAO YOU SO HAVE A FB ACCOUNT!
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know maybe I’m weird but that wouldn’t bother me. I’d laugh and tease her endlessly about.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree, she was messing around. She's likely a bit envious of you. Tell her you didn't like it, but be there for your friend.
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Wow she's nuts
Locked Previous topicNext topic