Omg quit texting me!!!!!

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:17 am
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:00 am
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:12 am

whatever. So you would have no problem with your best friend hoping to steal your man from you? Does not matter if she would pull it off or not. She should not even be trying or wanting to do such a thing. Gross
Whatever red. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the op.
Not everyone cares about your opinion.
and I defended OP because she is not in the wrong here at all. If you don't care about my opinion why did you care enough to comment on it?
Why do you consistently try to hijack other people's post??? It's the very thing that makes you annoying.
Make your own posts.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:00 am
Whatever red. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the op.
Not everyone cares about your opinion.
and I defended OP because she is not in the wrong here at all. If you don't care about my opinion why did you care enough to comment on it?
Why do you consistently try to hijack other people's post??? It's the very thing that makes you annoying.
Make your own posts.
if Madeye has a problem with what I said-she can tell me

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:25 am
Make your own posts.
You constantly bitch about the guest feature here and then you purposely engage with guests in a confrontive or combative manner.
It makes no sense other than you just want drama.
I don't.
Enjoy yourself.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 am
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:25 am
Make your own posts.
You constantly bitch about the guest feature here and then you purposely engage with guests in a confrontive or combative manner.
It makes no sense other than you just want drama.
I don't.
Enjoy yourself.
thanks I will
Justanotherperson
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I would take it as a joke. I don't think she is serious about trying to steal your husband.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 am
Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 am Sometimes, I think weight loss surgeries like gastic bypass cause brain damage. My aunt had it and absolutely lost her mind, having an affair with a married man and sleeping with my cousin's friend. It was crazy.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP. I'm sure Mr. Madeye wouldn't be interested, no matter what she weighs.
Lol I told him about it. My Dh and I are fairly short people, I’m 5’5 he’s 5’6. She’s 6’1; he sent me a very vicious gif after I told him and for some reason I can’t post gifs on here or I would should you lol!

But if you e ever seen the jackass movies, there’s a scene where weeman is laying in a bed and they say “we are going to make weeman disappear!” Well if you plug that into YouTube you’ll see what I’m talking about lol just make sure the kids aren’t in viewing distance!!!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For all of the people saying she was joking, that doesn't explain her saying her supposed best friend isn't on Facebook and then the backpedaling she did when the OPs sister called her out, or her deleting the post. Why would she have not just said "I'm only kidding" and left it up if she was only joking? That doesn't read as if she's just kidding to me.

I'm sorry this happened to you.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:26 pm
Madeyemoody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 am
Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 am Sometimes, I think weight loss surgeries like gastic bypass cause brain damage. My aunt had it and absolutely lost her mind, having an affair with a married man and sleeping with my cousin's friend. It was crazy.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP. I'm sure Mr. Madeye wouldn't be interested, no matter what she weighs.
Lol I told him about it. My Dh and I are fairly short people, I’m 5’5 he’s 5’6. She’s 6’1; he sent me a very vicious gif after I told him and for some reason I can’t post gifs on here or I would should you lol!

But if you e ever seen the jackass movies, there’s a scene where weeman is laying in a bed and they say “we are going to make weeman disappear!” Well if you plug that into YouTube you’ll see what I’m talking about lol just make sure the kids aren’t in viewing distance!!!
Lmao that’s the one!!!!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am sorry you are so upset.

I would find it funny, like a joke, but then DH & I have been together for a long time, so maybe that makes a difference.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Holy shit! I would be pissed too! I would block her and tell her exactly why.
Locked Previous topicNext topic