Omg quit texting me!!!!!

RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:13 am
RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:10 am
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:45 am

You defriened some one because they had a different opinion from you?

Yeah that sounds about right for you. Either everyone is your trained dog or they can't be in your life. Lol
I defriended her because she offended me by trying to act like her perfectly normal little girl was "Special needs" just because she sassed off to her once or twice. I know the little girl and the mother and the child is not special needs. She is in school now in a typical classroom with no IEP or diagnosis. So I was of course as usual 100% right.

The woman has something wrong with her that she wanted to act like her DD was special needs when she was not. She is some kind of attention whore or Munchhausen's by proxy or something. I was not the only one offended by what she said. I know another woman who defriended her over the same thing.

But yeah its my FB and I don't have to have anyone on it that bothers me

You really do think you're right 100% of the time, dont you?
not all the time-but in this case I 100% was and there is concrete evidence since the school did not provide her a diagnosis or a referral or an IEP and treated her like a 100% normal typical child. So chalk another one up for me in the "I am right" column
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Joke or not I would be done with that bitch!
Vanillacupcake
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Respond to every text "fam before ham" she'll get the idea. 😆

Unread post

Block her.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:37 amBlock her.
I did
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:28 am Respond to every text "fam before ham" she'll get the idea. 😆
Omg lol!!!!

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:12 am
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:08 am I can't imagine making a post about this.
It wouldn't bother me. I know where my husband's loyalty is and it wouldn't work out for her.
This would be no different than her saying she hoped she wins the lottery.
I'm sorry it's a threat to you.😕
whatever. So you would have no problem with your best friend hoping to steal your man from you? Does not matter if she would pull it off or not. She should not even be trying or wanting to do such a thing. Gross
Whatever red. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the op.
Not everyone cares about your opinion.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:00 am
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:08 am I can't imagine making a post about this.
It wouldn't bother me. I know where my husband's loyalty is and it wouldn't work out for her.
whatever. So you would have no problem with your best friend hoping to steal your man from you? Does not matter if she would pull it off or not. She should not even be trying or wanting to do such a thing. Gross
Then I’ll answer since I’m the op. My husband wouldn’t touch her ever so no I’m not threatened by her at all. However, what she said was completely disrespectful and back pedaling made her look even more stupid. I don’t need people in my life that are going to disrespect me, my marriage and my family. I especially don’t want a wannabe home wrecking whore in my life. Life’s too short to have negative people around you.
RedBottoms

Unread post

and I defended OP because she is not in the wrong here at all. If you don't care about my opinion why did you care enough to comment on it?

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:14 am

Then I’ll answer since I’m the op. My husband wouldn’t touch her ever so no I’m not threatened by her at all. However, what she said was completely disrespectful and back pedaling made her look even more stupid. I don’t need people in my life that are going to disrespect me, my marriage and my family. I especially don’t want a wannabe home wrecking whore in my life. Life’s too short to have negative people around you.
Thank you for replying.
I can understand your view.
I certainly would not see her the same way if I confronted her and she tried to lie about it.
The lying would bother me more than her envious comment about my DH.
Locked Previous topicNext topic